Random thoughts thread

Always something better around the corner.

Never fixed, always evolving.

For the better.

2 Likes

So, they wouldn’t help me if I were to ask for greater power than that of most humans solely for my own selfish purposes because this implies that my intention does not align with God’s harmony, correct?

2 Likes

Yes/No.

I had mentioned that only the concepts of Brahman, the Abrahamic God, or the Great Dao seemed to align with the greatest harmony (to me)—since they aren’t attached to any specific form.

Other deities have their own forms and personalities. They are greater than humans but not the greatest in all existence. They can do what they want in accord with their own interests.

Having an identity/self means that they have the same general freedom that humans have (greater, in some senses). Since they have greater overall power and harmony, they can also cause greater harms if they so choose. It would depend on their temperament and the circumstances they are working with.

For example, when people grow in their own energetics, there is more active energy in the whole energy body. They can express this with love and compassion. But they could also express it with malice and destructiveness. The person, in order to have the energy in the first place, would need to have greater overall harmony. But they can apply it as their disposition permits.

In general, more destructive applications of energy tend to harm the doer of the deed as much as their target. So gods are less likely to do things like that. But, they will also have a greater ability to recover. So, depending on their temperament, many things can happen.

2 Likes

It’s funny you say this because either I am misrepresenting what little I read about this deities, or people are fooling themselves.

But Almost Every. Single. Time. I see “this Deity is Truth”

How can every Deity be Truth while having different personalities, I don’t know. But it surely makes me be less interested in them.

So they are part of God’s harmony but they aren’t the Totality of it?

I don’t see how this Deities are “Gods” then. They are just more conscious and more powerful beings than us but essentially the same thing as us, would you agree or disagree?

2 Likes

Even according to the Bible thumpers lol:

Psalm 82:6 “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.”

They are essentially the same. Quite a few pagan traditions involve the idea that we are direct descendants of the gods as well.

–The gods are like our older, wiser, more powerful family members/siblings/friends

2 Likes

Right but that is referring to our Structure.

2 Likes

Created in the image of God

Possessed of a Soul/Purusha which, in principle, is exactly like God except for the fact that it is linked more intensely to a local portion of matter.

We do share the most fundamental structures in common with the gods.

2 Likes

I dont know how to read that picture

But thank you for explaining all of this. A lot makes more sense now

2 Likes

There are a few ways of looking at it.

I think my view is probably heterodox since I read my Taoist background into it.

When a baby is conceived, the central channel is one of the first structures to form. It holds the ancestral energy of both parents and forms the basis for the baby’s body. It correlates to Prakriti, the original matter.

When the soul/purusha associates with, it becomes more fully animate. Instead of just being matter, the intelligent properties of the soul are reflected into it and it acquires the three properties of Mahat, Buddhi, and Ahamkara (conscious individuation, intelligence/discrimination, and the basic sense of self/proprium).

This is the fundamental energy of the body. The prenatal energies that I disagree with everyone about lol.

Anyways, the rest of the diagram splits into elements of the mind, energy, and body that form from this energy and connect (to the greatest extent) to the conscious, intelligent, animating power of the soul.

2 Likes

What are your thoughts on the fact that you had no success with them other than through the use of NFTs?

Do you think they still exist but the NFT made it possible for the connection to be instant and much easier?

3 Likes

I don’t know… I didn’t actually make much of an attempt at communicating. Once I got into the energy work, I was all-in on that and the books.

So, in general, I don’t think I really made a sincere effort until I had the NFTs. And, once this happened, I already had years of being sensitized from the energy practices.

I’d use mantras or prayer formulas in the past. But that usually turned into ritual where I lost track of what the results would be.

3 Likes

Im finally home

1 Like

Yes I understand this

Everything that exists or that doesn’t exist is “Purusha”.

And these Deities are not “Purusha” itself, they are made it out of it or so to speak but they aren’t Truth/God itself, you know what I mean?

They are powerful beings but they aren’t Truth like people claim they are. Which is why I was against the whole Deities thing my whole life basically.

I am made out of Purusha but that doesn’t mean whatever I say is Truth. Same applies to the Deities.

Again, maybe I was misinterpreting everything and people already knew this but I seriously doubt it.

Thank you for the very insightful and helpful answers @Noesis

3 Likes

If I’m getting anything wrong, please correct me lol

3 Likes

morning kiddoz

hope you all good and prosper

and after that hope you all conquer the world

and after that I hope you are more good (better)

thanks

3 Likes

I am ill

recommend a stack except the virus disruption I am hearing

1 Like

Blueprint of Death
Extra Cancer
DNA Disruptor
The Plasma Dark and Hearable Inactive Lake

3 Likes

Why u sick bro? I thought you had the perfect lifestyle what happened

2 Likes

lol when did i said that?

I am ill because I started working out in the cold because I can not stay home to run

2 Likes

I said I thought

But if you wanna go by what you have said then hmm I think the “This kiddo is eating a big delicious steak and sleep and this and that” living lavish I would assume

:joy:

2 Likes