Random thoughts thread

yeah but I got Michael I am better of course

thanks for the competition I won. It doesn’t matter if there are no rules. Whoever gots Saint Michael won.

2 Likes

Freya is good?

I like the picture very much

like my dream girl

2 Likes

I’ve got the Grail… :wine_glass:

2 Likes

really? that’s one of the first NFTs ever created or am I wrong?

1 Like

Freya’s a bit like lightning… I would have expected that from Thor, but I guess it might make sense for Freya too

2 Likes

I dunno when it was made… I picked it up when all the NFTs were insanely priced.

1 Like

And what does she say? Everything good with her life?

1 Like

bro you richy rich rich

1 Like

not no more lol

1 Like

xDDD

1 Like

hope they are worth because If they go unused it doesn’t matter if it was panacea itself

1 Like

Freya’s awesome… I don’t do much seeing or hearing beyond this realm, though…

Beautiful vibes, I’m probably lucky that she tolerates me lol

2 Likes

I mean maybe all the Gods know who will buy and chooses them too. Maybe, I think, I don’t even know, a speculation that makes sense to me, something I came to understanding alone, no external information whatsoever.

2 Likes

That is true… I’ve picked them up for the journey towards the ultimate… although some were for fun and some were spur of the moment.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

whats that journey?

1 Like

The Immortal Path

lol

a journey inwards and onwards.

I don’t think I’ll make any more NFT projects… it is time to work.

I never know what to think… the NFTs are great tools but it seems like people want the NFTs to become the entire path—like they can buy their way through spirituality and keep it like a garnish to everyday life. That is tainted… Buy products, attend conferences… All these things can give direction but it ultimately depends on a person’s own commitment to work.

2 Likes

nice nice I read it now

nice NFT, you made it or its in the make now?

1 Like

you made it and its ready for review I saw now

1 Like

It is made… and half purchased.

Since it was a personal project, I’m tempted to go actually broke and buy the remaining copies to limit it’s circulation. lol

I feel like I may have been passed a lineage at some point in the past. So when I see people picking up NFTs to try and install different attainments… or running off to shysters like Mantak Chia… it pains my mind and I wonder if it will get the respect it deserves.

But, yes. It is made.

1 Like

lol I didn’t knew what shysters mean and I searched it and then I searched Mantak chia and it made sense :laughing:

anyways yeah I understand you, If I could I would buy all Saint Michaels too lol. Not to be exclusive but because I know only 2 people out of all that got it using it. And if no one gives any testimonials I assume so that michael works passively.

Anyways

how much it cost?

1 Like