@Dyslexic_Professor if you want the answer to any question just ask yourself

It’s inside of you, believe it

3 Likes

2 Likes

why somtimes when i take a shit, the cold water splaches out and hits my ass

3 Likes

Sigh

3 Likes

I shouldnt really say cold water, more like brown water.

No seriously all i want is the perfect energy system man, so then i can have brain fields speed up by 100x

3 Likes

So happy with my new bat cave though thank you @joedoe and dream

1 Like

i want to know how come you think having a perfect energy system will speed up all your physical results

3 Likes

And my new companion

2 Likes

because energys get integrated faster right?

2 Likes

Right and what comes before integration?

3 Likes

I dont know. Listening? maybe

2 Likes

You need to be open and receptive to the energies

Are you focusing on that?

3 Likes

Just know it works, dont believe? Dreams fields will still always work. Maybe let it build with realistic expectations

1 Like

I didnt know, i have just been listening to them, i do believe because somtimes i get good results

1 Like

Im lazy to explain but just know that your body might not always be open to change its programming, wiring, or structure for a new one

I’m assuming your reality isn’t very fluid so just focus on getting rid of that resistance

Ego dissolution helps. Anything that opens up and/or that expands your consciousness helps. And stuff that reduce fear helps too.

Then you can integrate the new you

4 Likes

Really dont focus at all, if youre desperate for results buy the sapien rhapsodi headphones on soundweave, those boost results 100%

2 Likes

Yes because thats how you get far in life

:grin:

2 Likes

You do, you can drive forever without focusing

1 Like

Too absolutist.

2 Likes

Focus on audios like tags, play once and they carry on you for hours sometimes days, weeks or months

1 Like