hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen hey jen

2 Likes

Hiiiiii

What’s up buds

2 Likes

my love for life is up after I saw you commenting

and I am up also I am really awake and it’s 10:30 pm

and my cats are up also they playing together

also the heater is up to keep the house warm while I chill (get it? warm and chill)

2 Likes

Woooooooow

Sound super cozy do U have blankets

2 Likes

wat?

2 Likes

yes ma’am I have 3 and I use them all and I like them much much and I am warm kiddo at night. Which doesn’t end up well because I getting uncovered when I am sleeping and I wake up in the morning all cold. But it’s ok I am strong kiddo I can take it.

2 Likes

wut?
wet?
wit?
wot?

1 Like

What a strong kiddo

You need flannel pajamas

2 Likes

same everything is all messy…one blanket is falling one way of the bed…other blanket the other…some stuff on the ground u.u

2 Likes

falafel pajamas

2 Likes

i dunno what drano means

2 Likes

Drano is a liquid that unclogs drains

2 Likes

yeah but did u get on with the redhead?

1 Like

aha alrigh everything makes sense now but you answered a different post but i get it xD

i hope it does the stuff here doesnt unclog sht…my hands do…but my hands cant clean all tubes so u.u

2 Likes

hahaha mine don’t fall i am tidy even when I am asleep. they are all aside and ready to be made when I wake up. But my back is in the wall which is really cold so I am getting ill easily

1 Like

Yes !

2 Likes

No

?

2 Likes

she is happy cause in the US they have stuff that can unclog tubes without getting you dirty or getting a plumber

i mean they put chemicals even in food so xD…how can they not be expert at that? lol

2 Likes

An exclamation mark is a sign of excitement, or emphasis

I’m excitedly emphasizing the day

2 Likes

Also yes

2 Likes