Random thoughts thread

Smartest thing ever made

2 Likes

I can feel the energy

hmmm yeah yeah the people reading now are so powerful.

Their conciousness is expanding every second reading here. It’s so immense that my mind cannot even comprehend.

And all the people that are powerful and have consiousness must comment otherwise it’s the opposite.

Yes yes I feel it at least 5 people reading now

2 Likes

awesomeness-tv-party-with-myself

3 Likes
3 Likes

lol

3 Likes

@owl, watching it right now. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I havent watched it lol
I just remembered how ive used to watch it on the tv a long time ago and i linked this video

3 Likes

Guys did you know that not all timezones on the planet are exact hour increments?

I knew about parts of India being on a :30 increment (weird enough), but I got to Nepal a couple days ago and they’re on GMT +5:45.

Right now it’s 8:04pm here while it’s 9:19am in NY.

A good reminder than even time as we measure it was made up…

4 Likes

No, I had no idea.

2 Likes

Do SammyG and Captain feel proud about this amazing community (like, look at all these people, they are here because of our work and dedication)?

I mean, the vast majority of us made an account either for health issues or other issues, and somehow, along the way, all these people became a community; now, we still have different goals, yet it is amazing what this forum was, is and will be.

Merits, credit, many people helped us on this forum, yet it is Captain, Sammy and Company (admins, moderators, friends, associates, people/friends who help on this forum,…) who made this thing, this forum, so thank you guys for everything (it passed through my head, so it can be considered a random thought, yet I paused and thought about how to formulate it, so it is also not that random).

6 Likes

Sometimes I imagine this community as a powerful global force, given the Fields, knowledge and skills that are concentrated here.

Then I look at threads like this

7 Likes

:clap: :+1:

5 Likes

Are u seroius?

5 Likes

and when you look it more you realize it’s already a global force

a force of nature if you will

a force that is unstoppable and inevitable

7 Likes

And then your belief is being reinforced even more right?

5 Likes

+1 this is it

3 Likes

So everyone

hear hear

the expansion is coming at your door with the gift of global power

3 Likes

So you think your better than this thread?

5 Likes

he is better than this thread. at swimming only because a thread cannot swim

4 Likes

50:50

4 Likes