Not me, sorry.

2 Likes

because it is greek and i just spelled it spanish-style

it is supposed to mean year after year in greek

2 Likes

But that doesn’t mean anything lol

2 Likes

we call them yayas too

sometimes to other relatives besides grandmas but thats out of my comprehension xD

2 Likes

thought id get an idea for question from cards against humanity but turns out it isnt a question game xD

2 Likes

Lol

Yaya is what it sounds in greek too.

We are brothers for life now

2 Likes

So I got to go because I am getting trippy

2 Likes

Guys u know those challenges were it’s like trading a cent all the way up to a house

Well I got my very own.

Guys I have dragon bones and anyone with the 13 skull I would love to trade. Make sure to shoot me a msg this could be ur only chance

4 Likes

Trippy is alright

4 Likes

Lol

Nice try kid

4 Likes

It’s aight but no woman no cry

3 Likes

I am listening de-inhabiter combo for the night

Send me good luck and exorcisms and all that if you can thanks a lot

3 Likes

That turned out well… hmm. Im gonna say the most “evil” thing that makes me feel bad to this day

Probably moving away from my mom. I knew it would break her heart but I still went with it anyways. I also didn’t tell anybody, not a single family member.

I worked for months with my goal being moving with my then gf-now ex gf in another state

I knew she wouldn’t let me do such thing but I still used her car and her money and drove cities to work a job that paid a lot

I was telling her that i was saving up some money to visit my then girlfriend. Never told her I was planning on actually moving out.

Well. When it was time to leave she got sick and told me to not go, etc.

I told her I couldn’t stay and that I hope she gets better.

When I got here it hit me so hard I didn’t know how to tell her that this is where I live now. I started crying and shit lol

It’s been more than a year now and I haven’t seen her still, she is always texting me that she misses me and that she hopes I go back soon

4 Likes

Well send virtual holy water… virtual holy oil… blessed salt… blessed ashes —the whole 9 yards :+1:

3 Likes

Everybody tells me that

3 Likes

So your parents wants you to go home but you say no?

But you said it was the other way around?

3 Likes

When?

3 Likes

Way above you said you have to live alone or something because parents kicked you out

2 Likes

tf i have never said that

The story about my grandma and the fights?

That was when I was 10-12 idk

This story is literally from right now

3 Likes

man i dont know if that ended up well but yes you planned in advance and got away so it checks out

also i understand you had to so…congrats…but it sounded sad i dont think you’re fully happy with it

you know i need ideas for this imma end up in an oil rig (i wished xD)

3 Likes