Random Wikipedia Articles

2 Likes
1 Like

So, Maureen Gosling, hmm, she became an appretince to documentary filmmaker Les Blank and their first film together was in 1972, Dry Wood and Hot Pepper, on Black French Louisiana Zydeco music and Creole culture.

Based on this I would say that we have sort of a French Connection :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: here, although loosely a connection, yet still, we have elements with french roots; well, idk about Piz Mezzaun, yet the country Switzerland, it has many french speakers (not the majority though) (very loose connection here).

So far, that is the only connection between these articles. :sweat_smile:

Edit/disclaimer: it seems only some of the articles posted here have this “french connection”.

Edit: @Noesis and @Rosechalice, it seems that art (movies and other outlets) is the other link so far, between these articles, yet perhaps I’m just trying to find meaning in randomness. :sweat_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Hiroki Nanami

Hiroki Nanami
䞃攷ăČろき
Born January 16, -

Uchihara, Ibaraki, Japan
Education Takarazuka Music School
Known for Acting, music, voice acting
Website hiroki773.com

Hiroki Nanami (䞃攷ăČろき, Nanami Hiroki) is a Japanese actress, singer, voice actor, and former otokoyaku (male role) star of the Takarazuka Revue (2003–2019).

3 Likes

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Marconi_Bros.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Population of 6 :joy:, ok

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Anyone good in Maths can explain this one in simple terms?

Edit: Ahh ok I think I kind of get it, if you zoom in on something large, it looks 2D, if you zoom out it looks 3D.

2 Likes

LoL :joy:

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

There are no coincidences; I wanted to post some links in the music thread, with positive and amazing music from 50s,60s,70s, and here comes this article with a band which sing as tribute to these past and Golden Decades of Music.