Random Wikipedia Articles

The rules of this are simple:

1. Click the following link: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. On the left side column, click on Random article.

3. Post below which article you get.

5 Likes

You’re on fire with the ideas today! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ömer Dinçer, a Turkish politician :thinking:

2 Likes
2 Likes

But why ?

4 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting result, he discovered that pressure can induce electricity in every material and his surname is inscribed on the Eiffel Tower:

2 Likes

Edit: At least now I might read more diverse articles, :sweat_smile: so, there is good in randomness (?).

2 Likes

Nice result, that car looks really futuristic, it says it also has gaps between spokes in the shape of the Eiffel Tower.

1 Like

Now, I really wonder if random is even that random (?). :sweat_smile:

Edit: An idea just passed through my head: perhaps everything, including every single random thing or search, has a hidden (or not so hidden) purpose, perhaps it is not even for me who has posted it, it’s like all the things are linked and good for someone, somehow, in someway (unoriginal thought).

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well, that’s quite a random article.

3 Likes

I wanna see you trying to link this one to the Eiffel Tower :joy:

2 Likes

This thread reminded me of https://www.thewikigame.com.

2 Likes

Interesting, seems like a difficult game.

1 Like

I found it almost frustratingly difficult, but it probably has the potential to develop some interesting neural paths in your brain.

2 Likes

I don´t know why but your profile pic is amazing. These hovering pyramids really do it for me

3 Likes

Fun Fact:

On Wikipedia, if you click the first link in an article and then the first link in the new one, you end up at ‘Philosophy’ 97% of the time.

5 Likes

Yours is pretty damn nice too!

2 Likes

Philp out of all people you said this man.

I thought the goal was to know everything man?

everything is linked, u can always learn somthing that would help u.

1 Like
2 Likes