Raphael Healing Spell... Generated by ChatGPT

A spell to invoke Archangel Raphael for healing:

Ingredients:

• A green candle
  • A small bowl of salt
  • A piece of paper and a pen
  • A quiet, comfortable space

Instructions:

1. Begin by lighting the green candle and placing it in front of you.
  2. Take a few deep breaths and clear your mind, focusing on the intention of healing.
  3. Sprinkle a small amount of salt on the piece of paper, and write the name of the person or issue that needs healing.
  4. Hold the paper over the candle flame, being careful not to burn it. Visualize the flames purifying and healing the situation or person.
  5. Place the paper in the bowl of salt, symbolizing the cleansing and purifying process.
  6. Close your eyes and visualize a green light surrounding you. Call out to Archangel Raphael by saying the following:“Archangel Raphael, come to me now, Surround me with your healing power. Help me heal from pain and strife, And restore me to good health and life.”
  7. Visualize Archangel Raphael appearing before you, surrounded by a warm, green light.
  8. Speak to him in words that rhyme, And ask for his guidance to heal in no time.“Oh, Archangel Raphael, bring your light, Help me heal from this blight. May your energy and grace, Remove all sickness from this place.With your green and healing light, May I be restored to health and might. Remove all pain and disease, And let me be at peace with ease.So, Archangel Raphael, please guide me through, This healing journey with strength anew. Let me feel your loving embrace, As I regain my health and grace.”
  9. Take a few moments to feel his energy and presence, allowing him to work on the healing process.
  10. When you feel ready, thank Archangel Raphael and extinguish the candle.
  11. Dispose of the paper and salt.

Remember that this spell is meant to support and facilitate the healing process. It is important to continue seeking appropriate medical or professional assistance when necessary.

9 Likes

There are multiple issues. Can I write all of them on that piece of paper?

Thanks for making this thread and sharring useful information.

2 Likes

Yes, absolutely. You can modify the spell however you see fit. If you want multiple targets you should take a moment to envision each one healed and harmonious.

2 Likes

I bought 3 green candles yesterday, and so far I’ve followed the instruction 2 times. Today, I felt the presence of Archangel Raphael more than yesterday. I’m going to follow this instruction for almost 2 weeks.
Thanks

Did you have a thread in which you offered healing energy by storing it into different items? If so, I have 2 mugs of coffee. I wonder if you can put the energy into them.

1 Like

Awesome!

I think you want this: https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/raphaels-healing-waters