Rare Earth Cures (Patreon)

This :

5 Likes

this is dope

1 Like

This + kinetic quasi crystal because of the m-states should be a interesting combination

10 Likes

i would theoretize this is a real life magnetic capsule audio stack…

which makes it invaluable for work with morphic fields and for protection and healing.

and not needing to create a magnetic capsule.

super dope.

feels good on all body.

like a spiritual body lotion.

thanks again! perfect timing!

i would think this also protects good against EMF and radiation

22 Likes

Lovely music. I noticed increase in energy. Been looping for awhile

3 Likes

Idk to put this at the beginning of my stack or at the end.

Will there be a more thorough description?:green_heart:

beginning of day then midday repeat.

2 Likes

First listen, relaxation. Some tension release in throat and head, feels like nap time. Easing a lot of tension, interesting.

3 Likes

This is one of the timeless releases I’ll always go back to and appreciate. Like orgone and the M-state fields
So valuable. Thank you

12 Likes

Hi there @Drew!

Nice2CU again KY

2 Likes

Maybe make a colloidal silver project too :100:

9 Likes

Any more info on this one?

According to Dr. Joel Wallach in “Rare Earths: Forbidden Cures
@Rayofpeace link to book copy, to get more info :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thnx but doesn’t open for me. Any info from the creators perhaps??

This makes me fart for days haha. I thought it was the fenugreek seeds I was taking but it’s indeed this. Farting out all the bad in a win :nail_care:t5:

7 Likes

Testimonial from Patreon

This is powerful, I’m not someone who has good eyesight and over the years it kept deteriorating and I ended up needed glasses. I listened to this once yesterday and my sight improved almost immediately. Today I listened once just now and I can see so much better. As I said this is powerful so use your discretion to your body and it’s needs and don’t over use. After listening today my body feels like it needs food and rest, which in my case feels like in order for it to work, process and heal with these minerals it’s taking time to adjust to them. These are just the physical benefits I’m speaking of so far. Blessings to you healer Sapien for creating these gems. Good luck to everyone on their journey

🩷

25 Likes

Does this only work if the premium field is active does it work after membership expired?

If I’m not mistaken it is not a premium Tier field. Sooo it should work after desubscribing or expired membership.

6 Likes

Awesome thank you