Reality Programmer Field

I didnā€™t try. I was planning to wait for the course to learn conceptual thinking.

1 Like

Oh man, that Lords non existent eyebrows are really dehumanizing! Lol! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So is there a conceptual communication course Niiyoru? Ide like to take this. I know a little about how to hold a concept.

That being said, the subliminal tracks/videos out there on the market do just that. They are set up in a way to speak directly to your sub c. Ive used the RP myself with subliminal tracks and videos as well with success.

1 Like

Welcome

Donā€™t forget his lack of nose lol :nose:t3:

The Reality Programmer was different because you could make your own easier

Lol. I just wanted to apologize to you guys. I had read some old posts that I forgot was there and boy am I embarrassed!(someone had liked an old embarrassing comment of mine) :blush: I guess the Vibration series and the other audios have changed me just in some months, because when I had read them, I was like, ā€œWhatā€¦theā€¦EF?!ā€ Lol. Funny part about it, is I canā€™t even remember the last time I had got embarrassed! :smile:

8 Likes

Dont we allā€¦ :eyes:

1 Like

wait you guys from new orleans?
I was there for a while :stuck_out_tongue:
Was thinking about staying a while longer, but the threat of flooding is too much.
and I come with rain

7 Likes

Lolā€¦Nope I have been there though(the French quarters is gorgeous), but I am from Houston Texas! Yee-haw! (Itā€™s a joke, lots of people think all of Texas is just cows, horses, and hay, but as soon as they come to Houston, they marvel at how big, urban, and rural the city is.) My friend @3Tulsi is from Nā€™awlins. Lol. Bourbon Street rocks! :metal:

6 Likes

I really like Houston. I have family there so we go every few years to visit. I just dislike the lack of sidewalks there so I canā€™t go around exploring on my own lol

3 Likes

But how can you even find room to walk, with all the hay and horses everywhere @This_Boy_Here

7 Likes

Lol! Tbh, thatā€™s on my to do list. I want to learn how to ride a horse. :smile: @Captain_Nemo

I really wish I could go to your country bro. I am still figuring out how to do so, legally. I remember you had told me while back, I think. What part, did you visit @SC448 ?

But @This_Boy_Here do you even walk? I thought you only ride horses in your boots and the cowboy hat?

3 Likes

Shakes fist You guys, @Captain_Nemo and @Maoshan_Wanderer, are really pushing it! :smile: Lol!

1 Like

Riding is fun!! I wish I could ride again. When I lived in Atlanta, we had a farm nearby and I rode sometimes. Horses are amazing animals!!

4 Likes

Man, I am jealous. I would ride mine fast as hell too. I heard they are really smart. I :heart: animals bro! I wish I had me a farm with all kinds of animals like the amazing movie, ā€œThe biggest little farmā€! I know it sounds messed up, but I love animals more than people. I have been like this since I was a toddler.

7 Likes

Awesome bro. I canā€™t wait until I get the chance to ride horses. But I love all kinds of animals too. From otters, to honey badgers, to prairie dogs, to hamsters, to foxes, to weasels, to bears, and etc. I wish I could live on a farm with them all. (I have seen some many awesome YouTube videos of people taming bears.)

1 Like

Yeah, I am ready! I had me a yellow belly bird, couple of sparrows and horned toad lizards in prison, and all of them were domesticated. Even my horned toad lizards. Itā€™s funny because I used to be terrified of reptiles. But one day my cellmate showed me one, and at first I was extremely reluctant to touch it, but I forced myself to do it. And after that, I became obsessed with them. But the smaller cuter ones. The old and big ones were cool, but they are hard to domesticate.(pretty ugly too) I would go on to raise the only Horned toads on the Unit to eat red harvester ants from right between my fingers! Everyone would be like, ā€œMan, you got that lizard tamed!ā€ I had 3 that ate out of my hand. Itā€™s cool because right when I hold the ant between my fingers, no matter from the left, right, up top, or down low, you would see their eyes zero in on it with the heads moving. Even if I started to spin the ant in a circle, like they were hypnotized! They started to get lazy and would always want me to feed them out of my hand, so every once and awhile, I would let the ant roam to itā€™s death trap. But if they waited too long for the ant to come, they would run up to the ant and devour it. I am the only one who communicates in one long run-on sentence, I had barely noticed! Lol.

5 Likes

Yes, I noticed that too and I must say that I love to read your text. I find that I connect a lot with what you say in many topics:)

1 Like

Thanks @Star ! :smile: I really am bored during this lockdown, so I just try to connect with you guys. I love this community. I really just speak my mind. Lol.

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s amazing HUY. Because in doing so we can really connect with each other and share thoughts or life experiences that impact in a positive way lifeā€™s that we canā€™t even imagineā€¦ I find it amazing. Iā€™m new here. And Iā€™ve been reading a lot lately lol.

4 Likes

Sorry to know that you have melanoma, but as you said it will be gone fast for sure. Keep using Sapien field. Your words touch really my heart, I feel the same way, sometimes, very frustrated at lifeā€¦ My life was never easy either. But you know what? Weā€™ve been guided here. To Sapien channel. It is our own merit. And our life will improve at all levels, Iā€™m certain. Ever evolving. Iā€™m from Portugal and I discovered Sapien mol two years ago. I was looking for body improving, but it had helped my health also tremendously. And as I have some natural psychic abilities myself Iā€™ve been trying to improve them. Iā€™m very intuitive and emphatic. Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

7 Likes