Reality without programming

I’m starting to belive that there are enteties feeding of humanity. It seems to be a very common belief on this forum. David Icke talks of how the gnostic scrolls describe a world before the archon distortion. That our perception is colored by the archons distortion and that we don’t see the world the way we inheritantly are supposed too. The world in ancient times according to Icke/gnostics was more like in Avatar. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

I do think sedentarism and agriculture made societies detach from their bodies into their abstract minds, which caused a lot of suffering and mental illness, but also made us reach great technological and scientifical improvements.

Nomad societies like Avatar were much more authentic in terms of how to distribute energy because they were in touch with the experience in their bodies and not so much their minds, people in nomad societies had to move and use their bodies all day. But the enviroment was x50 times more harsh and dangerous, which probably caused an excess of stress from all the people dying from injuries or physical illness.

This opposition between sedentarism/inauthenticity and nomadism/authenticity was already described by Nietzsche, which I think it is really accurate.

4 Likes