Recommended stack to deal with higher vibration symptoms?

Any good stack to keep myself at bay while dealing with ascension symptoms? I have universal OM and Ascension naut and it’s been hard to deal with school since it gives me massive headaches and weakness to my body. I stopped listening to a bunch of fields just to adjust in the meanwhile.

I looped Blueprint of life and it was good but I would have to continuously loop it alot just to feel ok. Tried grounding but it seems the excess energy keeps on being more excessive. On top of that, been dealing with hair shedding since stress is high and my head pressure is high also.

If anyone could please, give me something to feel ok while dealing with with this painful phase, I would appreciate it. :pray:

You have probably been receiving a lot of energy in your upper chakras and perhaps some of it has gotten stuck between the throat and heart chakra and has not circulated all the way down. try these fields. also try to put your feet on the fresh earth, at least an hour a day or lie down next to a tree.

5 Likes

Stop any fields, and drink some water and sleep.

after some rest days. I try energy course again.

2 Likes

Try aura and energy body repair. It’s very gentle. It is on gumroad. Plasma flower.

Fa jin gong healing, or white light waves too

7 Likes

Or this

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

Ok, I suspected it was a bunch of fields. Will take a break.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks bro :muscle:

1 Like

I’m sorry, where can I find the 40 min nerve healing? Thank you for the suggestions!

2 Likes

This @anon3411921
https://www.patreon.com/posts/body-nerve-37043243

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I’ve been through this, too. It’s okay to take a break. When your stomach is full, stop eating.

2 Likes

Eyy you the man bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha yeah, no fields for the next 2 weeks I guess :relieved:

2 Likes

I would the smart stem cells will help

It has many field in it including the grounding field.

2 Likes