Regain your innocence (energetically programmed audio)

Regain your innocence (energetically programmed audio)

Innocence is a state of mind, reflected by your being.
Sometimes the general weathering of life can slowly erode this.
Bad experiences can leave you feeling ‘corrupted’
This can help you to regain that special feeling.
It may be a strange odd thing to upload, but I am sure a lot of people are gonna find this useful almost even like rediscovering a treasure. (good luck to those who find this, use as much as you need)

19 Likes

Look at old images while this audio in the background.

The healing the love and appreciation you had is healing, please don’t skip this audio…

a few minutes a day looking at old photos with this could lead to massive development.

8 Likes

I will start using this tomorrow, thank you for posting/the topic, Zen. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

true, i love what and how i feel after listening to this once a day

3 Likes

Playing this at the moment and I just want to crawl up in my own body, feel the warmth and love slowly spring up to the surface.

2 Likes

I actually just started using this (I’m on my second listen and that will suffice since it’s 8+ minutes) and my laugh was so heartfelt and so carefree while reading a post on reddit (I will post an image and an explanation below) - then I was in a continuous state of “I feel good” (it’s not that I feel bad, but this time I somehow felt like the world isn’t a mess and everything is perfectly fine - you know, kind of like when I was a kid, having a positive and carefree attitude).
I will post that picture in a moment.

Actually these are 2 pictures - first it’s of a map of someone’s campaign of Europa Universalis IV and it looks like he/she plays with Austria - read that reply about bordergore/Siberian territories (idk how he/she got all the way there - and with Austria of all places - but with this game there are players who are conquering the world with Pacific tiny island nations, so it’s a game, usually with plausible scenarios, but you as a player can get really wacky and make a bigger mess than anyone ever did in real life).

1 Like

So, something is definitely going on after listening to this field, it just played in my head the carol “It’s beginning to look alot like Christmas” and I loved Christmas and carols, especially as a kid; I don’t care that it’s not Christmas yet, it is in my heart and my soul needs a good carol, gonna play that right now lol.

Damn, I feel so fine, so good. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you, Captain for this field - gonna listen to it daily now, so much joy.

Michael Buble just got a new subscriber :grin:.

1 Like

Rediscovered it today and decided to play it.

It instantly felt like something fundamental in me was being changed and transmuted into something lighter and softer.

I hope that, by bumping this thread, more people find it and give it a try.

6 Likes

Yep, feeling empathy ruins a day. /sarc

That tracks.

ETA: On a more serious note, that is healing. Healing is messier when we don’t heal the root causes, the things that caused us to decide to cut off our natural state of empathy.

When we don’t heal our traumas, we’re forcing ourselves into states and situations that we’ve decided aren’t safe for us now. We’re being abusive to ourselves when we do that to ourselves.

5 Likes

You do what you need to do.

Lol

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.