Regarding sleep

I’ve noticed that if I have sex or masturbate, I can’t sleep that night no matter what. I also have a “Shorse with Sandman Sleep Dust” ability, which works well on other days, but on these nights, it tries hard to make me sleep, yet I still can’t. I listen to the Hanuman Homam daily and meditate on the Hanuman Chalisa 1008 times as a daily ritual. I made a vow to Hanuman for 40 days of semen retention, which I completed. However, I just can’t sleep afterward—something disturbs me, like the feeling of mosquitoes or insects biting me, even though my room is fully shielded. I also experience some type of shock, which wakes me up. Is this something caused by Hanuman?

I also tried grounding and microcosmic orbit audios…

2 Likes

This is likely state of overstimulation and increased energy, try Utter Relaxation and Muscle Massage

3 Likes

Normally, one would feel drained after ejaculation. Why is the opposite happening to me?

1 Like

Actually it’s not the “normal” case, one shouldn’t feel drained, even absolutely normal to feel energized. It’s a myth perpetuated by people who have low cardio endurance.

2 Likes