Rehan's Mom Is in Urgent Need of Healing - - - Urgent Help Thread - Emergency Thread

@Kattlis sending my healing intercession through the angels and negentropic dragon.
Stomach Healing and Regeneration (feat Star) one could help. Lymphatic as well.

Take care :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you I truly appreciate it

2 Likes

Smart Hulda Zapper on loop may help with the pain and detox he goes through. At least before/during/after eating.

2 Likes

Kattlis, how’s your little brother?

I hope the situation has improved.

1 Like

Sending Caladrius to do a scan and heal, plus angels and Green Tara. Please keep us posted.
Sending Healing

4 Likes

He’s doing better, the blood test came out fine he turned out to be a bit anemic though, the doctor gave him medicine to stop diarrhea and a syrup that prevents dehydration, we’re now waiting for the stool test results to come out on Thursday to know for sure what’s wrong with him or what caused the spleen enlargement

1 Like

I’d appreciate if anyone could send me powerful protection and prayers right now
Thanks

3 Likes

Can anyone recommend me fields to detox mercury and prevent poisoning?

1 Like

Try detox fields from Dreamweaver, including sigils (Book of Long Life…) (try politics of the body album too; it’s on Energetic Alchemy channel).

I will tag you in Discussion for other channels thread,in order to also offer you suggestions for fields from other Creators.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hello!

My grandfather’s health went from 100% to 1% in a single night yesterday.

He woke up not feeling his limbs, he could barely talk, obv couldn’t move on his own, ambulance had to carry him down the stairs, had a bathroom accident while getting transported since he didn’t feel anything, been to the emergency, he had 30x more white blood cells then a normal person, doctors think his left lung got pneumonia, he can’t drink water unless it’s forced down his throat, can’t eat food since he can’t swallow.

Tomorrow he will have a ct scan. I originally didn’t want to ask here since I fear fields would overwhelm his weak body, and I don’t want to have any part in my grandfathers death. But my father believes he needs a miracle. I haven’t seen my grandfather directly, but today is the first time in my life I have seen my father cry for 2 consecutive days.

If any of you is willing, and believes they have a gentle healing method, pls pm me for more details on how can I help.

Thank you!

EDIT: Had a respiratory arrest almost 2 hours ago, currently incubated and in serious condition at the emergency, no news since then

EDIT2: He’s been in a coma for half a day

5 Likes

I don’t have any idea if x or y will help, so I will let more experienced people speak, but I will pray with the Angel Intercession for your Grandfather.

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Sorry for tagging you but I think you can help

2 Likes

bumping

1 Like

Can someone send me protection please, pray for us who are in lebanon :pray:

4 Likes

I am sorry about what’s happening i’ll be sending prayers to him, may he have a speedy recovery

2 Likes

I got some food stuck in my throat.
Please send some healing/help/Servitors.

Thank You.

2 Likes

Sending Caladrius
and angels

4 Likes

Thank You So Much! :pray:
You, Caladrius, Angels and Whomever Else Sent Me Help, You Offered Tremendous Help!

I still have a little bit of food glued/stucked (tiny pieces), but I can breathe.

I had candida in the throat in the past, and the inhaler doesn’t help, since it sustains Fungus and an unhealthy throat overall, plus when I’m cold/I catch a virus, food can get stuck easier.

I will loop Lymphatic Effusion, Fungus, Sinus Drainage, plus fields for viruses for at least 1h,to clear my airways and throat.

Also, Coke or any Soda can help as well.

Thank You Very Much. :pray:
Can you please move this to the Emergency Thread?

Edit: I could breathe much better as soon as You sent Help.

4 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better.

2 Likes