Rehan's Mom Is in Urgent Need of Healing - - - Urgent Help Thread - Emergency Thread

My condolences

I wish you strength for the next days and weeks. Every feeling is ok (in my opinion numbness is also a feeling that wants to be recognized and accepted). If you need additional help, just ask.

6 Likes

Hello, my mother is suffering from heatstroke and I don’t know what to do. I request healing done for my mother please :pray:

She is currently hospitalized

5 Likes

I will pray for her and send her Healing.
I wish her and you all the health and strength you need.
Be strong, My brother.

6 Likes

Thank you brother.

4 Likes

Also sending:

Healing Elixir Chalice
Healing Heart KY and Empress
Healing KY Chalice
Healing Power of Light

7 Likes

if you have 2 devices play in one of them on loop this

Be The Healer

and right next to it or in front on the other device

3 or 4 loops of

Stroke Prevention and Help

followed by (lesve it on loop x like half hour or 1 hour)

5 Elements Balanced

if you have servitors or dragons ask them to help her integrate fast and easy without overwhelming her all the energies you are sending through the be the healer portal.

if you dont have Servitors or DG just set the intention that you are sending all those energies to your Mom and think about them reaching them and helping her.

if you dont have 2 devices then just play the be the healer portal and imagine sending her that healing energy.

also Angelic Intercession could help.

i holw she gets better soon!

8 Likes

Thank you so much guys.

I played the healer and some other health fields and she is feeling much better now.

The intercession from you guys def aided her.

:pray:

10 Likes

Heatstroke is no joke btw
I experienced it last year unfortunately.

Came back home and had a massive headache, thought I take a nap and it’ll be fine and felt worse after the nap.

I proceeded to drink water practically non-stop and added in electrolytes water. The entire time I was basically drinking, sleeping or going to the toilet. Lasted about 2-3 days.

What surprised me was how long it took for the body to feel rehydrated again. It felt as if nothing could quench my thirst.

Glad your mother is better :pray:

9 Likes

Glad you also were able to heal from that in the past. :pray:

4 Likes

@Mouldytea
How are you doing?

2 Likes

im doing ok. just looping project mental health and im gonna try a flip phone. i feel liek excessivs social.media is destroying my mental health

thanks for checking up :heart::pray:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. Keep us posted :slight_smile:

2 Likes