Relapse of extreme rash & eczema- Need urgent help please

Since I have returned to my home country from travel (6 months travel with the intention to live there but didn’t work out yet) I have come out in an intesnse neck to ankle rash, eczema.

It is not normal eczema. It is burning like acid, extremely hot, dry, flaking, inflammed
At night I have to wrap my arms, body in towels from the freezer to cool my body down.
The insomnia is insane, I get to sleep sometimes 34am sometimes 5/6am, because my body is on fire, so hot, itchy, wired awake.

I had this EXACT manifestation of symptoms previously, it’s all exactly the same development, sensations, symptoms for 6 years chronic (2010-2016).

I went through ALL the treatments (uv therapy, naturopath cleanses/supps/tinctures, nutrition, food sensitive tests/diets, kinesiology, accupuncture, chiro, EFT, etc etc).

However, eventually it healed in 10 DAYS!

I had a series of 20 NAET session - 2 sessions a day (not the normally done that frequent).

I also did forgiveness work, I meditated, rested, I did this 10-14 day experience “away” in another country I felt free again, emancipated, ended a 6 year relationships (yes the whole rash lasted the whole relationship) like my life was starting over etc.

I share this backstory as it seems relevant to current manifestation.

Since the new rash I have been seeing my NET/Kinesiology/NAET guy (neuro emtional technique).

We cleared through NAET - Zinc and biotin - for physical reaction - but no other vials of substances tested up as creating the skin manifestation.

We cleared through NET - Skin & epidermis - for emotional reaction - my body is trying to get rid of my skin, because I don’t feel like I can be me, i don’t feel like the real me (in my home country).

We cleared some deeper trauma around love, connection (connected to my mum) and my body trying to get rid of itself for being “wrong”.
Also around being able to be myself whereever I am (I felt like the real me in Europe, not in my home country) (connected to mum and dad)
And around belief around “needing to escape to heal”

My NET guy, thinks it was me who healed the skin the first time, through following my heart to do that 2 week trip to Bali, doing forgiveness work, meditating, resting, loving & accepting myself completely, feeling free, feeling alive again, feeling i could be me again. He thinks the NAET was only partly the cause of such an instant miraculous healing.

I don’t want to be here in this country. When I left in June to travel, my intention was to relocate and live in Europe. Then some unexpected things happened and I came back abruptly (booked a flight and flew the next day from UK to Australia).

I have been doing my best accepted that I am back here for now, that my plan to travel and relocate failed (at that time). I simply do not like living here (been back 3 months).

But my body is not happy. It’s screaming at me. It does not seem to understand visas and money and those things.

Fields I have been using -
Deep Aura Clearing
Eneregy blockage removal
Auto immune reversal
Hepatocyte GF
Nerve Growth
Eczema
Self love acceptance
Forgiveness
The trauma series
Faith and Prayer

Now taking - Biome eczema probiotic, GABA, 5-HTP, adrenal support, ER-911 homeopathic NET remedy

I have had no improvement with fields or with these NET sessions (so far). It’s been getting worse.

I would really appreciate thoughts on fields, or what I am not “seeing” to do on inner work

I do feel trapped because I can’t leave this minute, I have to work out a new plan (a better plan), visas or some strategy, get more money to go back. I am doing my best to work on this on all levels, because even though I’ve been trhough it before it is almost unbearable, hard to wear clothes, do normal daily activities, plus my brain is mush from weeks of insomnia.

Thank you for reading :pray:

4 Likes

Hello, he released a new single recently called
Atopic to Nontopic Dermatitis
Atopic Dermatitis is another word for eczema :slight_smile:

Give it a shot and best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

No disrespect to Net sessions (no idea what that even is actually lol), but do you think you could take a break from that and just focus on Dreamweaver/Sapien content? I have observed in situations this has been helpful. It’s not bias more so than an observation
In addition Sapien has an energy course, too - might be helpful too. Would immerse you deeper but I mean I think you’re real world interactions play an important role in this - especially regarding the eczema

Like:
How much water are you drinking, and what type? Is it filtered?
What cream are you using- I don’t know which country you are in so I think if you can give me some names of creams and lotions it would be helpful. Check the ingredients
What are you sleeping in - what type of bed sheets?
What is your diet like?
Have you gotten tested recently for food allergies? Or allergies in general? (As sometimes that can further exacerbate eczema)
And so on.

Also, I think you need to also take a deep breath and not be so hard on yourself :)
You are trying, and persevering. Just keep at it. Inner pillar of power is something that might be beneficial in keeping your momentum going.

I don’t know the country again but, if you can get the Sapien soap from the SapienShop I really do think it might be beneficial.

Do you have a humidifier also? (Especially Cool mist UV)?

3 Likes

Oh fail you mentioned you live in Australia lol.
Ok that makes sense.
You are very stressed. You need to focus on one thing at a time. Skin is your body’s largest organ and unfortunately it’s sometimes the first place that take the brunt of the emotional trauma we face.
Deep belly breathing audio is going to be beneficial for you. And Gratitude of Blessings. Ego dissolution to calm you down during your really intense frantic bouts, too.
Schumann resonance, to ground.
Emotional release, to ease you and your skin. Remember everything is interconnected
But that’s not to minimize the real physical dimension’s impact and role in our skin
If you can get hypoallergnic bedsheets like silk it will help.
Ice. Use ice. Sapien’s gumroad audio called cold water therapy can do wonders.

Sorry this was three different posts btw
my phone likes to spazz out

2 Likes

Yes I’m using the Eczema Field. But this is not really eczema. The eczema is only in the back of knees and inner elbow crease. The rest is like another kind of rash a bit like hives, but not really.

I went through all the allergy testing, food testing, dermatology skin chemical testing, etc, repeatedly from ages 12 to age 30.
I have done all of that multiple times.
That is why I ended up doing the full protocol of NAET in 2016 - the Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques.

I have studied and practiced as a healer energy work, reiki, ancestral clearing, recoding etc since 2018, I am doing this on myself also.

I have been drinking only European spring water for 12 years. I drink 2 litres a day.
I am sleeping in highest thread count cotton sheets or pima cotton (worlds softest cotton) since 2010.

My diet is grassfed/pasture raised meats, organic eggs, fresh fruit, some veg, butter.
No coffee, very little gluten/grains/wheat

I have had perfect skin and almost perfect health for 6 years since the allergy NAET protocol.
Not had covid, not vaccinated.

I am using Shae moisture lotion cream. The Cerave cream stings and burns.

I’m in Australia.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply.

I think skin has always been the “weak” area for me - it’s the area the trauma or emotional stuff shows up.

I understand there is a big emotional component - don’t want to be here, don’t want to live here, want to go back to Europe, I feel most myself (alignment) in Europe.

(NET uses the meridiens and kniesology (earth, wood, fire, metal, air) and the organs to find the the unconscious patterns and beliefs that are playing out)

I can’t leave really right now, as I don’t have a long term visa and money etc

I will add the recommended -
Deep belly breathing
Gratitude of Blessings
Ego dissolution
Schumann resonance
Emotional release
Cold water therapy

1 Like

@Muse : there is the Adamite and Hackmite Field of @Psychic_University you could try. It is on the Patreon of that maker. I’d also advise castor oil which helps a lot of skin issues and even burn wounds.

3 Likes

The new solar plexus field can help too.

2 Likes

where can I find it?

ok ok that’s the one on patreon…sorry

Edit:
Also there is parasite destroyer field.

Schedule an appointment with a dermatologist if you can.

Autoimmune Reversal might complement the Atopic to nontopic Dermatitis field, especially with rashes as intense as you describe.

For emotional matters: Psychic Liberation and Radical Emotional Change.

You also can find a very comprehensive self-love stack here. If you want to narrow it down, Your Self Love might help with not scratching when it itches, Become Whole is one that really helps me with my dermatitis, and the last three help with manifesting results.

For help and support, for healing and also for having someone by your side during challenging times: Angelic Intercession and Devic Intecession.

Also, consider this meditation: Easy Ego Dissolution Meditation for Deconditioning the Mind. Ego Dissolution is amazing when you need a break and to get out of a loop, be it the itching-scratching cycle or negative mindsets.

Here are a couple of suggestions, from another thread:

I wish you all the best, with a fast and smooth recovery.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your thoughts and feedback, I deeply appreciate it

1 Like

I found comment from this forum , the plasma flaunt can recover many skin issues… Bcoz i also have skin rash on my nape neck abt 2 decade ago. At first i thought my issue is eczema. But many field related skin cant help me. Everyday i read and googling for my issue. Later i found some photos closet my issue. So that may be neuro dermatitis. If i can send my nape skin photo to forum, more exactly to sure. But i can send or not i don know bcoz forum rule. Sorry for my bad english. Basically skin issue came from blood and intestine i thought.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you. I have just done some research on neuro dermatitis and neuropathic itch.
The information I found sounds very much like what I am experiencing now (and what I experienced for 6 years), expect its most of my body, not 1 patch.

Have you tried the Nerve Help or Nerve inflammation fields?

1 Like

Yes i do. Nerve inflammation nerve stimulation nerve growth are in my current playlist since 1 week ago. I cant buy the plasma flaunt so i m listening nerve stack for my neuro dermatitis.