Relationship Curse Help

I’ve overtime developed a curse that affects my relationship with those that I am either sexually or romantically attracted to. It all started last year when I started listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYkIxkcWxXY&t=2s which is a morphic that lets you listen to multiple audios at the same time if you put them in the same playlist and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbUpSwQ4uC0 which is an attraction sub that also focuses on attracting those you are romantically/sexually attracted to by putting it in the playlist for the first video and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYXMIN7GNg

I first noticed that I would have dreams where I would see women that I was attracted to would be with other man right in front of my face. I noticed then noticed a weird pattern where women that I thought were attractive or had a sexual fantasy about seemed to start entering relationships. I thought it was just coincidence until it kept on happening and I noticed it was happening to women I’d have sexual fantasies about. Then it kept happening in ways that were too overt consistently both in real life and online to the point where I couldn’t deny it and I tried experimentations that proved it wasn’t just a coincidence. I would change the videos in the playlist because I was wondering what video could be in the playlist but it just kept on continuing even when some other results would flush away and I removed the two attraction 2-3 months after starting but still used playlist copycat for 8ish months and still kept dealing with the problem. Even though I’ve stopped using it from 2 months, the problem is still there along with some other issues I noticed while I was using the copycat besides the relationship curse.

For the past two months I was dealing with energetic overload problems and nervous system pain, stress, anxiety to such a point I was considering suicide. When it came to using other subs or fields, the energy felt corrosive and like my energetic body was being shredded for lack of better words. When I would try to manifest a specific person(sp) through sats they looked so blurry and my mind would automatically picture them with other men. When I tried affirmations in my head, it felt like something was actively fighting against the affirmations. I would have anxiety and panic attacks whenever I would think anything related to my sp. I stopped having dreams of women I found attractive being with other men but I would have some form of light sleep paralysis where where images of women I found attractive being with other men would flash through my head for a minute before I fully woke up. When I tried to picture myself with my sp, I would be picturing myself from the perspective of other men instead of my own perspective. I tried a self made subliminal using my sp’s name and it felt like my mind was rejecting the affirmations and I would feel anxiety and panic as I listened to it. I noticed all these problems when I was using copycat but, I was able to focus more and realize them more once I stopped using the playlist copycat. I also used the copycat’s creator video that makes one automatically absorb energy to boost results, and they had a servitor you could write a healing request to that I used.

I’m not pointing fingers or trying to start a witch hunt but simply explaining patterns that I noticed and now my main goal is healing myself. At first I thought I was just overloaded and my nerves were fried and tried sapien’s and maitreya’s grounding and nerve healing and those barely helped. 3 weeks ago I bout sapiens curse/spell removal and at first I was purging the emotions I’ve held in and I broke down and started crying but after, I felt some form of relief and felt better, then bought bhoots and finally deinhbaiter combo and while listening to the audios and after reaching the negative entity bad spirit removal, the sp that I’ve been try to manifest for months messaged and we had a conversation about how I’m doing and she is. For some reason I noticed my results from other fields may have possibly been getting flushed so I stopped listening to the audios and then the overload, panic, blur, flashes, my sp stopped responding, and the curse came back.

I wanted to pinpoint the exact problem so I started with curse/spell remover and it was making me purge again but feeling better later and once I started the deinhabiter combo was when I truly felt relief and my sp liked one of my messages. Which leads me do believe I have been possessed by an entity. Right now I don’t feel overloaded, can visualize sp without a blur or with other men, using the sub about her feels right instead of my mind rejecting it and other reasons. But the problem is still that after a while of using the curse removal, deinhabiter, and bhoots, I feel my energetic system lightly get activated even if im not listening to anything but I mostly feel it in my heart specifically and if left alone without using sapiens audio I start getting the symptoms again and I noticed the relationship curse thing with two women I was talking to yesterday which is why I’m writing this post. Maybe because I used the morphic for so long I have to flush for a while before I’m fully cleared but I’m begging for help at this point, thank you to anyone who tries.

3 Likes

Maybe this can help:

1 Like

Thanks, I would try these but I am not sure if the audios I have from sapien already cover the areas these might help with.

First things first were you doing this out of lust? Do you “get off” in your sleep while this happens? How’s your connection with god? I would try these. The demonic banishing frequency, repel negativity, aura cleanser (definitely use), ego dissolution, depression/stress/anxiety field, cord cutter, subconscious limits 3.0, grounding, (maitreya) psychic protection, (maitreya) divine protection, (maitreya) restore source connection, (maitreya) take back power, (maitreya) use all the removers especially the release vows and soul contract, (maitreya) etheric body/auric gaps. If I think of anything else I’ll let you know but I also recommend angelic intercession and ask them for help and don’t forget to pray. I’m trying to practice energy healing if your interested read further down if not ignore it. I’ve been told others have felt my love while doing this so I believe it will work for you as well. I used energy from me and from God. I asked God to help me with this as I feel you should too. I love you :relaxed:🩷

As you read this feel warmth in your heart, feel the hug from God. Feel the love, feel God taking this away from you, feel all the negativity and all the doubts and all the thoughts fade away. Breathe in your nose 3 seconds hold 1 second and calmly let it go through your mouth for 6 seconds. Feel all that energy leaving you, freeing you heart, freeing your mind, freeing your soul. Let it all go. This energy doesn’t serve you anymore and it won’t hurt your anymore. Fear not as God is watching you, your ancestors is watching you, your higher self is watching you. Feel them surround you. Feel the light. Feel them take all the darkness away as they are doing it right now as your reading this and don’t even realize it’s already been done. Now smile as you remember how much your loved already by me, by God, by your ancestors, and by yourself. You are loved. Can’t you feel it? Allow your heart to fully open and truly feel that love as no other love will match this amazing feeling your having right now. Allow my light, God’s light, your ancestors light, and your light to shield you. Feel the shield, feel that bubble around you reflecting everything that doesn’t serve you. Your in a good place nothing will or can hurt you. Stay positive. You are loved. I love you and God loves you. Don’t ever forget that. May you be healed. May you feel my hands on you right now, feel God’s hands on you right now, radiating on you, feel it tingle, feel the warmth. You are protected. Stay safe I love you

2 Likes

thanks for the advice I guess. NO, I wasn’t doing it out of lust or getting off to it at all. Been using most of those besides Maitreya.

Right, so first off I genuinely think it is more or less a contract rather than a spell due to the channels you have linked, guilty as charged I shouldn’t have ever worked with who I did on KoA v2. If you think it’s a curse, use my curse/spell removal (soap’s fields and subs), but in reality you should probably use justice for all and ask the person who shows up for justice related to this issue, I’m sure it would solve it if used enough.