đź”´ Release: (NOT SAPIEN-FIELD!) Tamed Skin - Heal itchy, burning and oily skin and allow your skin to be healthy and beautiful

Here it is guys!

Excuse me for keeping the visuals … simple this time, but I just wanted to get it out there and I felt that is more important so you can use it sooner.

You know this uneasy feeling in your skin? It just never really stops and when it starts to itch and burn, nothing can stop it. You have probably had this for years and tried out many things, went to many doctors, tried different medication, tried diets but nothing helped.
And it is driving you crazy.
Why don’t we free you from that?

Here is an overview of what Tamed Skin does:

1. Calms and massages the skin in all places that need healing
  2. Rejuvenates and nourishes your skin
  3. Digs deep into the issues that caused the skin irritations and resolves them
  4. Allows your skin to shine

Yes, your skin too is meant to be beautiful.

I’d love to hear your experiences and reviews, so please don’t hold back!

I myself am using this audio since I have been suffering from the symptoms I have described for years. I know how awful it feels. While I have to admit that my skin is not perfectly healthy and glowing yet (This is day 8 I am using it) I have to say the itchiness and the burning decreased a lot.
Probably from 7-8 to 3-4.

If you want to, you can add Ego Dissolution to it:

5 Likes

There is a thread for non-Sapien creators - please use that for announcements. Thanks

7 Likes

I am sorry, I haven’t been here for a while. Can you help me out?

2 Likes

No problem. You can post on this thred.

2 Likes

I thought you were talking about the post category, my mistake.
Did Sapien or someone from the team specifically say that non-sapien audios can only be posted there?

1 Like

@SammyG can chip in but why create new threads “New Release” on a Sapien forum for non-Sapien content? Gets hella confusing as the “New Release” tag is consistently used for Sapien content.

Imagine if every Subliminal content creator starts doing that? A new thread for every audio released.

Also, the “Audios” tag seems to be for Sapien Audios.

13 Likes

Hm I haven’t thought about it from that perspective.
I have just seen a couple of creators doing exactly that and Sapien said it was okay because it was important to him that we share our stuff to help people.
So I created two threads in the past for the particular audio and it never was a problem.
Also note that I have carefully selected the “audio”-tag and avoided confusing it with “sapien-audio” or one of the other tags that is specifically created for Sapien audios

There were some such folks creating multiple threads, they are more or less gone now.

Sharing is okay, and there is a specific thread for that - “Other Youtube Channels”.

There have been other specific threads on topics - like the Intention Repeater etc., as they were not one of the many other subliminal channels, and a bit different (in the sense not one of the gazillion subliminal channels or reiki channels out there), but even they have now moved to their own Forum. If the content or concept is new, different, or groundbreaking, and compliments Sapien fields, then feel free to create a new thread to draw attention. If not, the topic better belongs in the suggested thread.

Using Sapien’s Forum to generate traffic or gain subscribers does not seem right.

8 Likes

You really don’t need to push the subject.
I got your concern and I will talk to the team about it.
I had a rough week and all I wanted is to get this out so people with skin disorders can finally use it,
so please respect it when I don’t act on your remarks immediately.
That last line of yours doesn’t deserve a comment.

@Maoshan_Wanderer @SovereignSubliminals I am fully guilty guys. :joy: I put Subliminal in my tag so people know and i don’t confuse them before they open the post. Perhaps there could be a category for different subliminal topics so i don’t bombard the thread with my stuff when i share them. Maybe I’ll move them to classified even though I’m not selling anything. But the new release tag did get me thinking of a sapien field before I opened it. I’ll check it out later.

5 Likes

I think your subliminals are great and deserve their own section (if Sapien & co are okay with it)
Beast confidence has been working very well for me btw., a bit like extrovert but without people staring at you lol. I created the threads because I wanted to adress issues, questions and other remarks people would have directly, so it doesn’t get lost in a 1k+ thread. And I did it because I have been in contact with the team and they never said that I should stop it.

Now I am here, sharing a skin health audio which I hope will be beneficial for people because I know how much one can suffer from bad skin and the first thing that happens is this.
And not only that, but also accusing me of taking advantage of Sapien’s forum. I thought we were over that.
Normally I wouldn’t care too much about such comments but as I said, I had a rough week and this is not what I expected to happen. Yes, I could have responded in a kinder way, but as I said, wrong day.

It is a thing that really hurts me when I post new stuff and the first guy to comment says something like that, because I actually care. And I wish people would consider the work other people put into their creations before not only commenting what he commented, but also repeating it over and over again, especially if you are not part of the official team.

Just my two cents about it. I know it will probably not get much love but sometimes speaking my mind openly is more important to me. Sorry if I hurt someone, that wasn’t my intention.

3 Likes

just switch the topic to the classifieds,
easy.

8 Likes

Done.
Thank you

To the guy who wrote the comment on youtube, “jaackasss32”, I don’t know why YouTube doesn’t show your comment, I certainly didn’t delete it. Yes, I am the same guy that had a meltdown here.
If you want to judge me based on that, go ahead. If you think my subliminals are worthless, because of that, okay. I don’t know about you but I do love creating audios and therefore I sometimes get hurt especially if I haven’t been in a good mood to begin with.
I am sorry I couldn’t contain myself and you are free to choose what to make of it.

3 Likes

Relax my friend, I know sometimes the few bad comments can ruin your mental space.
Don’t let it bother you, know that for that one bad comment there are other good ones.

Its a little harder when you spend your time and effort on something to get those kind of responses when you only had good intentions.

Keep doing and being you, You have people subscribed, so those see the worth in what you are doing, work for them, there are always gonna be people who like you and people who don’t.
Human nature, nothing we can really do about that.

22 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
I tried to send this as a private message, but it didn’t work, so I am trying it here.
Hey there,
I am sorry about what I said recently. I know you didn’t mean to be mean or anything and you had good intentions. I am sorry I lashed out at you.
Have a nice day