Remade fame sigil

I just made new one again but I want to boost it again just once. Is it okay? Or do I have to wait. I just made it today in a old ring I found

1 Like

Y000 Im0gen :)

I velieve a factr that its imprtant t cnsiderate av0ut p0wer /effectiveness 0f items fr0m any class

Item P0tency :fire: :heavy_plus_sign:
Usser Integrati0n :bust_in_silhouette: :milk_glass:

S0metimes we fcus t00 much in item p0tency

and frget avut 0urselfs (all the variants that c0uld ve )

My 0pinin , what d yu think? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lmao why you type like that… Well I shouldn’t boost it then?

3 Likes

technical difficulties l0l :laughing:

I pers0nally wait . :+1:

6 Likes

Alright thanks. I learned my lesson after boosted it 6 times. What I got is muscle pain :rofl:

3 Likes

We sh0uld made a cluv lma0

Haha Welcme t famus im0gen :)

3 Likes
5 Likes

Keyboard Broke happend to me too I just downloaded a software that remaps your binds so u can use like your f keys as letters untill u get a new keyboard or try the logi software if you have a logitec keyboard

2 Likes

Haha. your B and O isn’t working, I guess!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

lmao @AkiraTheWild i was thinking the same today :rofl:

2 Likes

If I place a drawing on the fame sigil should it work for that painting? @Captain_Nemo

1 Like

Not the Cap’n, but yes, it’ll work.

That being said, if you continue your research here on the forum, you’ll discover some reasons why people tend to prefer items which are more durable and more wearable than a drawing may be.

1 Like

Thank you
I’m not certain my question was clear then. I dont want to be perceived as famous, I want the painting I made to become famous.

1 Like

Not like that. The owner who own your painting will be famous! If you want your painting or your selling will be famous. Use attract love energy with abundance and prosperity field. Good luck energy also seems good

1 Like

(Off-topic but @anon25711007, who is this woman whose gifs you post a lot? She’s delightfully expressive.)

I agree with @anon25711007. That’s not my understanding of how this field works.

Her name is Missy juicy

2 Likes

(Oh, my.

Her name matches her expressiveness. Thank you for letting me know.)

Now that
Now that’s smart

Thank you @anon25711007 @WellBeing .

Thank you @Violet. :relaxed: