Remove Energy Sensitivity

Sorry man but Energy sensitivity made my days much worse, I don’t even feel like living anymore, I’m not built for this kind of energy sensitivity, It’s not even about the fields. The Fields work amazingly but my sensitivity where I feel negative around me everywhere, insane amount of mood swings and depression swings, I am so sensitive to the point where I can’t live anymore. I am even sensitive when I take insults man, I am still young man, I wanna listen to music without feeling negative vibes, I wanna live life man. One hour I have good mindset, ready to conquer the world than next thing you know i turn into dog shit, lack of confidence, hatred, loneliness.
Life is just not it anymore

2 Likes

I dont think energy sensitivity is removeable. Once its there it probably will stay. I can recommend you the empath protection mandala, shielding tag 2.0 (especially this one) and armor of light and glory tag.

2 Likes

I tried the armor of light and glory audio and it didn’t do much for me, still felt insane mood swings for no reason

The fields work amazingly for me, matter fact as soon as i got a job, I spent 1 grand on the fields and i don’t wanna spend on anything any else looking for a fix, I am saving my money to buy a car because I am getting my license soon

Test the empathic shielding mandala from sapiens instagram.

Maybe that could help you out.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s not emotional release? Try emotional release, Crucible, grounding.

5 Likes

Tried every field I can think of, It’s the other stupid channels that I tried on that have no idea how to make fields but I was young and stupid before I came on this forum. They fucked up my brain really bad

They fucked up my brain really bad

Figured as much. If you’ve tried everything and it’s not working 9 times out of 10 it’s usually a problem dealing with the physical. Try creating brain stack to undo the damage. I did everything I could spiritually to try and stop my addiction but it kept coming back until I took time to focus on my brain.

1 Like

I wanna join. :joy: it would be nice to not feel energy

The thing its we think we become sensitive to energy , but with become reactive to energy.

And thats not the main purppose .

Physical : :bone:

Longevity ISIRB and RBM3

Energetic /mental :boom:

Emotional Protocol . :japanese_goblin:
(This is key for become sensitive and not reactive: i would call this part as a secret quest of the course :lock:)

Fae Servitor :fairy:
Support Servitor :candy:

Energetic sensivity = Awareness , more awareness would be helpful . Conceptual Realization :eye:, so you can figure out for yourself what its affecting you , and maybe its something you are not seeing it

QUOTE FOR EMOTIONAL MASTER @anon44487865 :point_right: :heartbeat: :point_left:

7 Likes

With more awareness its possible to overcome that , maybe you are steping in a hole full of nails and it hurts ? so you dont want to feel the nails right?

There is an extreme example i want to show you in “REAL LIFE” on EVERY PERSON life (almost) .

Diabetic people have this issue
maybe they are not energetic sensitive , but they even not sense physical damage , so they can walk with feet bleeding or fulll of broken glasses inside their skin and not feel anything… then … when its too late they face a lot worse things .

What im trying to say , its better avoid things or remove things that hurt you , that not feel the pain at all .

It sounds easy …i know , but with help it can be overcome it , you are not alone . :muscle:

5 Likes

It’s actually better to be sensitive. Like mentioned above, the energy around you will affect you regardless if you’re aware of it or not.

So practice more shielding, releasing emotions, grounding, connecting with nature and the like. It’s more like you’re becoming more aware of your surroundings. As your vibration goes higher these kinds of stuff also have to be removed, it will get more uncomfortable.

It’s better to meditate to figure out the cause, especially when the ego likes to reinforce itself, it can be quite unsettling.

Curious which advanced fields you have? Some fields can remove things too quickly for you to handle.

7 Likes

how do u even become more engery ses?

It’s not energy sensitivity, you’re overwhelmed.

You need to ground yourself like crazy, start sleeping with Schumann resonance or something like that (that’s what I do).
Listen to less fields, maybe take 3-5 days break completely without fields other than grounding or Schumann.

Then you need to make your energy system more robust, e.g. with the star exercise.
Then you’ll be able to handle more.

There is empathetic shielding mandala on insta, keep it on you when you leave home.
And if something “fucked up your brain real bad”, then brain regeneration (loop overnight), or plasma brain of youth if you want to buy something. Or a basic brain stack.

19 Likes

Thanks Pedro for coming in the clutch, I’m sorry I flipped out yesterday, it’s my fault and no ones I’ll fix it.

1 Like

I have a lot of the advanced fields, I spent my first month paycheck on them :joy::joy: they all work amazingly but right now I’m investing and saving for a car for myself so I wanna save and not buy anything right now, PTSD. Field looks like the move, listened twice before bed yesterday and I feel calm, some emotional swings might pop up today but I was able to control them.

4 Likes

any tips to becoming more Energy sensitivity i only feel engery from SZ

2 Likes

Just keep listening to Ego Dissolution,SLR

It comes naturally for some

4 Likes

energy sensitivity is bliss and curse, bliss when you used adequatly and curse when you don’t ground youself enough, i remember last year i could pickup on people thoughts very often, project mine with no intention to take advantage just general thought like get a cup of coffee or go somewhere. negativity most of times comes from me ( through fear and anxiety ) so when ever i feel this way i use field for that purpose. if i compare my life between before and now, well i always was alone my perspective of life and general relation between people was different than others, few friends i have, im selfless like always… nothing will change that, as i feel it is just a progress.

6 Likes

Based off of what @Psimindset said I think energy sensitive people should invest in the schumann resonance tag for grounding. I never realized energy sensitive people get overloaded easier and more frequently.

2 Likes

Here I am tryna open my perception of energy and reach higher vibrations and you post this lol…y is it taking so long :/

2 Likes