Removing Fields From Sigil Items?

Is there a way to remove a field from an item that was imbued a field using a sigil (e.g. Confidence, Dominance and Authority)?

3 Likes

Fortunately I did not use a precious item. Just an ordinary watch. However in the long run I’d rather not have the field working on my energy body and potentially get in the way of working on my energy body in other ways.

2 Likes

Is there an answer to this question? I was also wondering the same thing. I placed the luck sigil on a favourite necklace and its so strong I cant even wear it. Its quite overpowering for my energy and I love that necklace. I didn’t realise it would be so powerful straight away.

I don’t believe that you can remove the field you imbued onto your necklace.

What you can do is spend short periods of time with your necklace to build up your tolerance so that you can wear your necklace once again. If your field is too strong for you to even put on right now, then spend your short period of time with your necklace but at a comfortable distance away from it, moving closer and closer and then spending more and more time with your necklace. You’ll get used to it in no time.

2 Likes

Thank you Wellbeing appreciate your reply :pray: I’ll try this out.

1 Like