Reproductive Rejuvenation

Any new creation of “eggs” by chance? For women listening. Just curious.

2 Likes

Now This?

Almost Every Day I see a New Release, Unbelievable. :grinning:

Thank You So Much, Dreamweaver! :pray:

I need to check the forum more often. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Does this mean men will be able to produce high level of testosterone with this field ? & can be more manlier ?

1 Like

Anyone has any thought about why anti cancer is included? I don’t think I have cancer, so I am not sure should I use this field, as it may trigger some unnecessary issue. Thanks

1 Like

I’ve seen it be said in the past that Anti cancer goes after errant cells. So if you
Have any cells that look like they’re going to be a problem, AC is designed to eliminate them. Maybe don’t listen every day to this, but IMO a few times a week could be very helpful

5 Likes

Thanks

This is what is called acting in time, if not prevention, right?

1 Like

Thanks! That make senses!

Is it ok to listen if person don’t have uterus ?

1 Like

It’s ok

because it is

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

If I’m listening to anti cancer daily could this replace it for a couple days I listen to it throughout the week or can I listen to them together?

this is only targetted to either testicles or ovaries in RR. If you have been using anti cancer for the purpose of said parts then RR can replace them. Otherwise, one needs to listen to them one after another (not at the same time).
Keeping consistency for the priority issues that require healing is advisable.

2 Likes

So is it safe to use this if you don’t have cancer?

Safe.

3 Likes

The ovaries in the gif are flipping the bird :laughing::tipping_hand_woman:t4:

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder if it targets the pen*s, but probably not?

1 Like

the urethra one does. this no.

1 Like

Thank You.

1 Like

Holy cow @Lunamoon22 you are right! Going to be using this extensively now :slight_smile:

1 Like