Request for help 🙏

Wizards, wise women, forum friends, brothers and sisters…

I have a heartfelt request for you. My beautiful daughter has been in hospital with encephalitis brought about by an auto immune condition, very similar to what happened to a special person known to many of us last year. And it’s the same heartbreaking situation… she is not herself :cry: not even close. She is not well sadly. And I’m scared

My deep request for you, if it feels right, and you have pure intention only… is to send love, healing and a call back to herself. Trusted and proven deity support & intervention is ok by me, if there is a lineage connection and a track record of stable results. If you are a sensitive and deeply intuitive healer at heart, and know you are, and if this calls to you, please gently intervene. Gently please.

She is the most sensitive of souls, a young woman of the earth and flowers and butterflies… so tread carefully please and use discretion, respect and care.

But all prayers for healing are welcome, as well as playing fields directed to her :white_heart:

If you do so…. Thankyou!!! Thank you so much

29 Likes

Currently playing Heal All and requesting the gentle healing of Angels :angel: :pray:
Take care both of you.

12 Likes

Love and healing prayers for you and your daughter

Healing Love Chalice blue

12 Likes

Thinking of you both, Abro!

Healing sent!

:heart:

10 Likes

Help is on the way by the gentlest goddess and her jade rabbit

13 Likes

Abro, my prayers to the gentle child and you. I pray that she comes out of this situation and is fully restored to normalcy

10 Likes

Dear @abro I am so sorry for your daughter. I love you and I love her too. I am sending Odin and Archlight for her health!!! We can do it!!! We are a family!!! :heart::heart::heart: I am praying for her. :pray::pray::pray:

15 Likes

abro please accept my sincere support :pray:

13 Likes

Sending all my servitors and healung.
:green_heart:

9 Likes

Sent my healing to her. May she get well soon. :pray:

Sent u a DM.

8 Likes

Sending Quantum Love and the Flow to feel calm, grounded in love and supported by the world around her and Us along a Light Servitor to help her integrate enegies without overwhelming her, transmuting the excess.

Dear Abro sending you a big hug as well, take care of yourself too :raised_hands::butterfly:

11 Likes

All of your blessings assistance and support is so received and appreciated. Thank you :pray: :pray::pray:

11 Likes

And keep us posted please :sunny:

8 Likes

gracias, I most definitely will :rainbow:

9 Likes

@abro So sorry to hear about your daughter. Sending love and prayers for healing. I want to make sure she doesn’t get overwhelmed with all the healing being sent to her by our wonderful and helpful community.

also, you might want to change the category to ‘request for healing’ so more eyes can see it.

8 Likes

Yes done, and thank you for your concern for my daughter

Praying for and calling in balance of the healing energies, may they come in the right form and at the right time perfect for her

9 Likes

You are welcome. Also, you must care for yourself during this time. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Light speed recovery for your beautiful girl :pray: you can count on us to help in any way we can :leaves:🧚‍♀

6 Likes

Sent a prayer for her.

6 Likes

Sending her lots of love, healing and prayers. :heart: :heart:

May the great healer Rafahel look over her…

7 Likes