Resilience Max+

Haven’t had time to try this out much yet.
I really love that the beginning of the music reminds me of the Nier Automata main menu sound :grin:

I’ll give a review after I’ve gathered some more notes on this

1 Like

Personally i favor this im on my second day of this and ive been productive like never before this will help you do everything thats uncomfortable i have both and in hindsight id buy this first then productivity powerhouse.

This is literally what the name implies Resilience Max+, with this i went from 0 to 500% real quick, yesterday i did a whole lot of chores i had put of also going to 3 different supermarkets to get what i want to eat while not having eaten and then making karaage which is japanese fried chicken something thats no particularly effortless from scratch.

Today i slept only 4 hours no nearly enough for me and where before i would have skipped alarm to sleep longer i didn’t i made myself breakfast and take away food for later didn’t procrastinate or fall into a negative loop of thinking and not wanting to do things bc of exgaustion and tiredness.

I can cope with stress way better and with discomfort and pain.

Listening time: I looped it for 2 nights while i slept.

Imo this should be a priority for anyone to get who wants to get most out of their capabilities!

30 Likes

Okay damn! On the 2nd day already? Just goes to Show how much it improves the mental capacity even to the point of dealing with stress and Lack of sleep, still staying commited and pushing through. Great Review man

8 Likes

That’s the reason I don’t know if buy this or hyper masculinity. I see the hyper masculinity as a tool to improve a lot of skills and in this group there is resilience and productivity since you gain GIGA CHAD MINDSET :fire::fire::fire: this field from the other side could make me become a study machine (I already have Manhattan method and other brain fields so this could complete the squad). Probably i will buy both with time. Maybe hyper masculinity first for all the general benefits linked to being a man and then if I will want to boost resilience to the max possible I will buy this.

5 Likes

So i have used the hypermasculinity field a little, and it seems to be doing more in a social sense so to say. How you walk, think, speak and carry yourself. Just my Observation.

5 Likes

Thanks for telling your experience. I read reviews where people was talking about more focus on goals and more proactive behaviour. Maybe it helps where it is needed? Do you think you are already a person that works a lot on the goals?

1 Like

I want this one, I love the description

It made me get up and do the dishes :joy:

15 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

No, i think i am not very proactive as a person. While at work (normal job) i Seemed to be doing more work and having extreme stress tolerance with the hypermasculinity. But if i was to build a Business right now i would use other fields like proactive brain or this one i think

2 Likes

i already have proactive brain and it’s helping me. listening the normal resilience field and the scholar too im seeing results i study more, but i wanna push more and more im not satisfied. what i miss is the burning drive to act. probably will buy this first (next week the summer session starts so could really help) and then the hypermasculinity field.

1 Like

This is probably my new favorite field

Become bulletproof men and woman

5 Likes

Oh man, can you elaborate a bit?

How can I describe it… I guess I’d say it’s pretty much every mentality field on steroids consolidated into one thing

7 Likes

It’s like you’re David Goggi’fying your brain lol

5 Likes

Dreamwizzy man… :sweat_smile:

Idk what you put in this. It’s like crack :rofl:

Bro I stayed up till 4 am typing pages of information after a very productive day.

I could’ve kept going, but I thought "Nah, let’s get some rest. "

This field right here is the big stepper of all those productivity fields.

If you have adhd say no more. Just write a daily to do list, and then spam away lmao.

Malleable ego to catch some wiring :smirk:.

21 Likes

Also one of my new favorite fields, I can already see the transformation within myself, it’s not subtle, i know imma crush w/e I set out to do. Like the determination, drive, and commitment to growth. I’m unstoppable now.

If you’ve been on the fence, honestly, just get it. I rarely say this for any fields (kinda saying it more now the new fields are next lvl fr :sweat_smile:), the result for this one is too apparent and 100% worth it. Especially if you got aspirations, goals, and dreams, anything that you want to accomplish that seems difficult, this can help you get there, I can feel it.

Disclaimer: I’ve been playing this all day and night since I got it like 2 days ago (sipping the potion all day err’day :tropical_drink:), gauge your own system to see what’s handleable, also it really helps if you know how to integrate and release it’ll help accelerate the process.

Thanks Dream, awesome stuff.

11 Likes

This field truly is next level.

I’ve been trying to tackle down overwhelm and the need for breaks/zoning out since my 2021 brain injury. Productivity Powerhouse, ProActive Brain… So much progress with brain fields… but man this one has me feeling like never before. An absolute machine.

Thankful for this one!

8 Likes

Dude exactly. The inner accountability is so noticeable. Just zero doubt at all.

6 Likes

Love this name :rofl:

Jojo the sales man just sold this to me

3 Likes