Resilience Max+

I don’t have this field, but

this is the #1 thing that saved my life. I overcame addictions, became more disciplined, and made commitments to grow even further. I always had a “growth mindset”, but my attachments to comfort was holding me down secretly. One day, I realized that “this is a war against myself. one side has to die and it’s not going to be comfortable” and funny enough, it wasn’t even that painful after I made a resolute commitment and embraced withdrawal pangs as victories. It took like 10 days to renew myself 1000x. then it became easy.

6 Likes

Yeah I can relate to this a lot.
I vividly recall during some very dark times, somewhere around 2017-2018 I’d say, however low I felt, I finally made a resolute, an unwavering decision with complete faith that I’m gonna maneuver myself out from this and into the life I want.

Still I think I found fields in 2019-2020 and joined the forum shortly thereafter. Had I had a field like this 6-7 years ago, I mean… For sure it would’ve been easier.

No regrets though. I’m happy and proud that I was able to do that. In fact I just sent a deep deep “thank you” to myself at that time. I think the me at the time would’ve loved the support.

Which makes me think, do you think we are influenced by our future selves?

7 Likes

You weren’t directing to me, but 100%
and I say this because it’s one of my favorite things to think on.
I get glimpses of it from time to time, and in one of how dispenzas books he has a story on how he experienced that phenomena

3 Likes

Yes I think so too.
I read it in a couple of books and all very different stories.

Really cool to ponder on

3 Likes

The intelligence of the newer fields are so top notch. I meditated to this one today at it was, in my mind, doing things you wouldn’t even think are in its scope. The implications, to me is you can be an absolute magician, even with just one field. It’s something I think on a lot.

I saw mother-daughter healing, I saw a birds eye view of the places & times that were traumatizing in the past. There were angels that met me there, and when my mind wanted to look for safety, they intervened and revised with me, and we held that moment and that energy and we alchemized it.

They were talking me through it like “okay, don’t look for anyone else in this moment, this is all you” and as I did that the energy moved differently in my energy body and the past was changed/altered. If even just a bit. Micro shifts, micro shifts. There is no static you, right? :sun_with_face:

At one point I found it interesting because I saw and felt all this work being done in my womb, but I understood that it was all revisional. It’s like it was very important to this field to not only heal myself but my mother and children in past-present-future time as well, which I found to be fascinating and amazing and once again a tribute to how the “outside world” is really us. I ceased to exist for a split moment of time.
It is an extension of us and our being and our psyche. A non-dual awareness. But alas, I plug myself back into the matrix, so I can further experience this unfolding story :books:

Such an intelligent field, absolutely amazing. The way we are holographic - the way you cannot change the present without affecting the past and future. It’s Mind blowing. It just left me with “nothing is real. It’s just not real”
Your disease, your past, your story—it’s just not solid. Forgetting is remembering :sun_with_face: it’s my hologram, I can see what I want to (energy)

:rainbow: :umbrella: 🩷

15 Likes

Amazing review!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I gotta tell you about my bad experience with this. I bought this intending to be more resilient to digital pleasure.

My bad experience is regarding my sleep. At that time I was also listening to The Kinetic Quasi Crystal so the effect from the field was much stronger. The first day I bought this field I did two loops.

That night I slept only slightly under 4 hours. I must say my day was not that bad having this small amount of sleep, but I am a person who is constantly monitoring my sleep and working on it to the maximum possible.

The next day I did only one loop and slept slightly below 5 hours which is also too little for my usual sleep which is on average around 7 hours.

So because of that, I had to put out this field from my stack and my sleep came back to the usual pattern. Around 7 hours, also REM and DEEP were much better than with Resilience Max+.

From the end of July, I bought like 42 Gumroad fields and If I could I would return only this one and 20E Pepper (This one also makes my sleep somehow worse, but not that worse like from Resilience Max+, tho).

3 Likes

:rofl:

When you say worse, do you mean with 4-5 hours of sleep you felt energetically worse throughout the day?

1 Like

Worse → The best
Resilience Max + / 20EPepper / Without any of them

1 Like

Yeah its an interesting observation.
Maybe the field is pushing you into a certain direction…

It definitely pushed me. To take it out from my stack :slight_smile:

I have looped this field quite a lot during a stressful time to push through and it did help me a lot with it. However there is one aspect which disrupts you until you embody it completely (and you don’t realize it when the field is pushing you strongly). That aspect is Built-In Accountability

5 Likes