Resilience Max+

Congrats! :sparkles:
@Trinity

5 Likes

Whoa guys,
I’ve noticed something pretty spectacular with this field. At first I didn’t notice I was doing it but it suddenly became evident to me.

So,
You know how in different schools about manifestation, some say you have to have a burning desire (I think that was in Think and Grow Rich), others say you have to feel it real, others say you have to let it go, etc etc. Many different views. The common denominator is that desire.

Desire is basically a goal, a wish, a dream. In other words, it’s a strong intent.

Now, when looping this field, I can generate an incredibly strong intent. And, immediately let it go after, not needing to think about it again.

The past couple days, I was doing this without even paying attention, likely due to this field, because it also has this in-built confidence. And for the last couple days, a variety of things manifested.

The thing is, this felt totally normal and natural that’s why I didn’t even realise that it might be due to this field. Only when I focused on my intent, I noticed it super strong with this field.

Which is just incredible imo.
It’s not even directly written in the description but a natural effect of this field.

If you are like me thinking we are manifesting all the time, through various factors, I mean the subconscious guides our life, right? There were researchers that our daily thoughts are, what, 80-90% thoughts from the past? Regurgitated stuff. That means we’re almost all the time on Auto-Pilot.

These auto-scripts are running all the time. I mean it has it’s advantages - the brain works more efficiently. But it’s also not easy to change.

With this potion, I think it is. Because we can supercharge our intent and thereby create drastic change.

I mean, I was doing this for a few days only and everything unfolded nicely. I only became aware of this recently.

So yeah, definitely experiment with this and see where it goes

34 Likes

Oh, I feel like I can update with more of my experiences. I’m not sure if this field has helped my stack penetrate more, but I think my visualization has improved a bit. Before discussing visualization, I want to mention that I noticed a problem I’ve had for a long time: my thoughts tend to assume the worst due to past injuries. For example, when I stand on a chair to get something, I’m afraid of falling. When I see someone cutting something with a knife, I imagine them cutting their hand and blood gushing out. When I send out resumes, I comfort myself that not getting a response is normal. If someone suddenly calls me, I worry something bad has happened. So, I’ve always focused on healing, like using “Shamanic Medicine Blend” for a long time, but it hasn’t been very effective.

After this field came out, I kept listening to it and boldly assumed that I should abandon the fields I don’t like. For example, “point of no return,” “Shamanic Medicine Blend,” WW contentment, some other creators’ miracle fields, or fields with too strong a beat that makes my heart race just by listening. I should admit that I don’t like them, and it’s hard for them to work if I don’t like them. I also have to admit that some fields, even though I hoped they would work, and I spent a lot of money on them with high expectations, aren’t effective at this stage. For example, “solidifier/prestige and grandeur/brain related fields.” I started letting go. Admitting that I can’t use these powerful fields and that it’s not my fault, but rather that we’re just not compatible, has been a huge relief. After officially letting go of these fields today, I realized that the idea of “no effect = my problem” has been a heavy burden for me over the past two years. It’s same how some choices in life didn’t turn out well, and I kept judging myself with “bad results = my problem.” After letting go, I felt my thoughts become much more positive today. I’m not sure if it’s the effect of this field or me continuously releasing my anger and negative emotions, but along with “Malleable Ego,” when negative thoughts appear and I help myself release them, I mentally visualizing crossing out these negative thoughts. before using this field, I hardly able to visualize like this.

These 2 days, I’ve noticed that my subconscious thoughts aren’t as bad when I test them. When I ask myself, “Am I beautiful today? Am I happy today? How did I do today?” my subconscious has given me a score of 9/10 a few times. I still can’t become a highly motivated person, but today, I was thinking about some short-term improvement plans and letting go of some worries. I also successfully went to sleep an hour earlier last night.

Currently, I often listen to a stack based on “point of no return” free stack in the morning, including amygdala healing/repel negative/remove bad and negative, and I also really like the recent “mental limit album.” I listen to “remove failure mindset” and “remove scarcity mindset” for more than half an hour. After “remove scarcity mindset,” I listen to “abundance mindset,” hoping this will lead my thoughts and subconscious to assume the positive rather than the negative. The progress is small, and there has been one change in my life, but I’m not sure if this change is related to the changes in my thoughts mentioned above yet I’ll have to observe more. Maybe I should post this in the “Malleable Ego” and mental limit album feedback thread, but I consciously starting felt a sense of change starting with “Resilience Max+,” so I’ll post it here.

8 Likes

You did get bold, letting this out of yourself.

Thanks a ton for your review!!!

5 Likes

i write this post here but it’s a combination of fields. yesterday i had an exam and i managed to get a really high grade.

1. resilience max +: wtf i didn’t even felt the change of mindset or something like that, it’s just the same me, but i revisioned all the 600 pages of exams in the morning of the exam day. same the days before. you just need to think about a to do list and you finish it.
  2. opus + stress and anxiety: DAMN THIS COMBO. opus makes you study like a bull. stress and anxiety while you are listening to opus too eliminates all the bad emotions and helps you focus on the topics.
  3. attract your desire (and i think probability and luck): OK THE EXAM WAS AN ORAL TEST AND IT WAS LITERALLY A PODCAST WITH THE PROFESSOR. WE TALKED ABOUT INFLUENCER TAKING DRUGS IN ORDER TO BE THIN AND HE SAID THAT KIM KARDASHIAN IS A COW AHHAHAAH it was so easy so smooth. i said two things about the studied topics. wtf hahahahah

godo come un furetto.

13 Likes

i swear i would like to be already a doctor cause i wanna buy all this new fields and become a fucking lucky rich genius with a happy life. i forgot to mention new perspectives. i think two months passed since i bought it. life changing. this is the field you need to listen forever and it will be always better.

the truth is that seeing the improvements that these fields bring to your life is the prize. it’s not money or iq or luck. sometimes i think that i lived a hard life with all the problems just to discover morphic fields and level up my life. yes i will graduate 3 years late, but fuck it i will be a really smart, happy, lucky person and it just goes up day after day.

19 Likes

That’s really beautifully said ;)
Thx for sharing

6 Likes

I think it’s important to share various experiences in order to reinforce the positive beliefs on morphic fields. It’s like a circle where we support each other.

7 Likes

Thanks @riky

4 Likes

<3

Forget I was wearing my Cyber -Magi top, and had added Resilience Max+ on my playlist for today . Felt like I was buzzing all over, by the time my playlist finished…

2 Likes

4 Likes

“Job’s not finished.”

3 Likes

I think this is helping me to improve my running training. When I have to run that last session or last minute I wanna use all my energies to complete the run. At the beginning I was more prone to say ok that’s all I have stop, now I think I have to give more than all I have continue to run. Nice

4 Likes

just by the looks, it looks like I can stop taking ashwagandha :rofl:

2 Likes

And here we are…

On this day a month ago, a friend gave me a challenge:
Do 200 pushups a day, every day for the next 30 days.

And here we are.

Now, my friend offered me money, but I quickly realized I do not care about this money. Rather I wanted to present myself with this challenge. Funny thing was, he asked me “Test your mindset, you have this mindset?” I said “I have this mindset” (I was thinking immediately about Resilience Max). Little does my friend know about my real life cheat codes. And obviously I didn’t tell him.

Anyways, you might be wondering, wow 200 pushups a day sounds a lot but is definitely doable right?
And I would agree, for some people its very easy. But with a full-time job that is pretty mentally taxing, plus the forum and everyday life, I really struggled to find the time at first. Essentially I knew I would have to do most of these daily pushups at work. :smiley:

Here are the results:

Day Set 1 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4 Set 5 Set 6 Set 7 Set 8 Sum
1 35 33 30 30 25 18 20 18 209
2 30 30 30 27 25 23 23 18 206
3 33 33 28 30 28 28 25 205
4 33 30 31 33 30 27 25 209
5 30 30 33 30 30 30 22 205
6 30 30 25 30 30 25 30 200
7 33 30 30 30 27 27 30 207
8 33 35 32 33 30 20 22 205
9 30 30 30 30 30 30 22 202
10 33 30 30 33 30 30 30 216
11 30 30 30 30 35 33 30 218
12 30 30 30 30 32 30 30 212
13 30 30 30 39 33 30 30 222
14 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 210
15 33 30 30 35 30 30 30 218
16 36 30 30 32 30 30 30 218
17 33 30 30 40 34 33 200
18 33 33 33 33 37 33 202
19 33 33 31 35 33 36 201
20 30 30 38 36 34 32 200
21 30 33 33 30 30 30 27 213
22 33 35 33 35 33 33 202
23 36 41 36 33 33 31 210
24 34 33 36 35 35 33 206
25 33 39 34 33 33 33 205
26 37 36 35 33 33 33 207
27 37 36 33 33 32 30 201
28 33 36 34 33 33 33 202
29 38 38 35 36 36 36 219
30 37 42 36 36 40 36 227

You can see how I went from 8 sets a day in the first two days to 7 sets a day on day 16, and then from then until the end 6 sets a day, with the exception of day 21 that was another 7-set day.

With time and effort, I was able to do more reps each set.

Its also cool to see how i broke my personal best several times throughout and reached a set of 42 as a current highest PB on day 30.

The total amount of pushups completed is 6257 in the last 30 days.

Here are some of my observations:

• This kind of challenge (and imo this applies to many, if not any, challenge) was entirely a battle of my own mind. I had no enemy except getting those 200 in each day. It was me against myself. Hence the responsibility and accountability are both in my own hands. It was all up to me. Actually several times throughout the challenge I questioned myself and thought “You really wanna continue?”
  • The words of David Goggins couldn’t ring more true. Especially when he says “Its not supposed to be easy!”. I took that as a mantra when it got more and more difficult. My mind was struggling and I kept repeating this phrase to myself that it isn’t supposed to be easy. That actually helped tremendously as silly as it sounds.
  • In the first few days, prior to a set I would always whisper “FU Goggins” :smiley: for self-motivation.
  • As mentioned above, I noticed on numerous occasions intrusive thoughts entering even whilst doing a set of pushups. Stuff like “Give up”, “Leave it”, “Its pointless” etc. Again the mantra above really helped
  • Several times throughout the challenge, I was not feeling well, overwhelmed, headache, stomachache - you mention it. It didn’t matter, I had to push through. To me it felt like a graceful determination, a certainty of destiny.
  • Several times throughout the challenge, I would still have around 50 pushups left and it would already be 10-11pm. Those moments I really only wanted to sleep but I pushed through.
  • Oh right, another extra challenge I did was stopping coffee on day 3 - I haven’t had a coffee since. I still did have tea, however. It was not a no-caffeine challenge. For this little coffee challenge I noticed sleep and dream improvements.
  • Also, especially in the beginning of the challenge I had issues with muscle soreness that I also pushed through mostly with the Dotto Ring

Takeaways:

Well, obviously I became stronger, my physique improved. Though for me tbh, the upgrade in mindset, that felt the most beautiful - to have a goal every day and get it done, no matter what. And that means I can set my mind to any new goal and stick to it.

It was oddly interesting to struggle through pushups when your muscles are already sore, and you knowing that you have to push through. Feels like shit in the moment. Feels fantastic when you complete the challenge :smiley:

I am grateful.
I listened to Resilience Max every day. Thats why I write this here.
A top notch field to inspire new habits and stick with them.

Thx for reading
Be blessed

21 Likes

Hi, but does this field give you more concentration to better assimilate the other fields? I don’t work, and I don’t intend to work, and in life for what I do I get by, I would need something that makes me better assimilate the fields I use, maybe giving me more energy. I would like to ask you, with this field, in addition to having benefits in general life, have you also had benefits in other fields? Thanks.

Awesome challenge and victory

1 Like

How’s it going with this Guys? smoking Procrastination is the best thing we can do in life!

3 Likes

I went from not working out to working out 7 days a week beginning in January. That being said, I’d only exercise at night when my husband would be home to workout with me. It’s like I did it, but there was still that internal resistance to discomfort. That element of self sabotage or refusing to allow myself to be great.

Now I wake up at 5 am religiously while he’s fast asleep. I have to have that high first thing in the morning. For me it’s not even physical, I’m addicted to the mental benefits. It’s practicing over and over being comfortable with discomfort, and just like the description states, I just get more addicted to pushing out of my comfort zone and sitting with all the thoughts and feelings that arise, and this practice of course extends into daily life.

I do my my own shadow work, reiki, and mindfulness practices that attribute to my success as well, but my results and changes also align with when I started working with this field about a month ago, so its been a great addition. I only play it once a day and I still am extremely happy with my results.

I feel a key to success is to play the field and then forget about it. Rely on your own mind and moment to moment practices to
create micro shifts in your reality

19 Likes