Resilience - The Antifragile

Silent mind + Resilience = tis nothin but a scratch.

11 Likes

I hate to admit it but I find myself a bit triggered this week by nothing exactly it’s been a great week but with all these new happy memories I’m making, I guess some old stuff comes up too? And social dynamics and the complexity of that… just found myself with some mental garbage

So this and blueprint of the past has been such a comfort. I forgot how devoid of tools I was before fields like this …

Very happy.

Thank you again

16 Likes

I noticed that Dream uploaded this, just before I opened up a Pandora’s box recently. Amazing to read through thread and see how this field is a collective prescription :heart_eyes_cat: Thank you everyone for enlightening me, on the difference between the terms resilient vs anti-fragile. I always thought I had to be resilient and seek and maintain peace…wow! A whole new paradigm for me and I am lapping it up.

4 Likes

Blueprint of life
Ojas
Silent mind
Resilience
New perspective

Stack this and nothing will faze you. Become the best version of yourself.

20 Likes

This is doing a wonderful job at making the big problem into a small problem. I play this for a couple of hours and things that seemed way too heavy or big for me mentally are just insignificant. The assignment due in 1 hour? No biggie.

12 Likes

Resilience
The Unbreakable
Flight To Fight
Excalibur
Repel Negativity
Angelic Intercession (+)
Dragon Bone Armor

if you have to deal with psychos.

11 Likes

Use the Brain regeneration field along with overcome any addiction field.

1 Like

Listened to it only twice today for the first time in my life and was able to plan a roadmap and a routine schedule for my artistic success, which i was working on since weeks!

Also calm during unexpected and otherwise tense situations like a external hard drive of 4TB getting corrupt containing rare and valuable information.

6 Likes

Found my right hand automatically in the position of Prana mudra (looked it up) while listening to this, while surfing the web for health research (what the?!)

" The Prana mudra is said to be one of the most important mudras due to its ability to activate dormant energy in your body. Prana is the vital life force within all living things. This mudra will help awaken and enliven your personal prana, and put you more in tune with the prana around you.

Method: Perform this mudra by touching your ring and pinky fingers to the tip of your thumb, while keeping the other two fingers straight.

Elements: Space+ Water "

It’s interesting how the universe guides you, if you allow yourself to listen to it. :earth_asia::sparkles::stars:

11 Likes

HAHAHAHA @JAAJ just read this and glad you can relate! I plaid this with my best friend three years after its release. We didn’t have any guide and the frustration, anger, agony this caused us is unspeakable! Right from the first level this was so hard!! Took us months and months to get through. We died countless times!
But until today it is my favorite of all the tomb raider games! Can’t wait for the remastered version coming out next year hehe

2 Likes

@Siria Ha ha, echt cool! :grin:

Habe auch Memes dazu gemacht:

2 Likes

Omg, hahaha direkt alle gespeichert und an meinen Bruder geschickt.

Maybe I should listen to Resilience and play it again. Not sure if I could get through this game a 2nd time without extra resilience.

1 Like

Thought it might be helpful to anyone struggling with addictions, procrastination and to all the people lacking the antifragility you need to navigate life.
A new willpower field with this as a base, the new research on the anterior midcingulate cortex and the new malleable ego technique :wink: would be amazing.

4 Likes

@Matteo it’s included in The ProActive Brain

3 Likes

Thanks! I completely missed this release

3 Likes

i got it when it released but didn’t stick with it…

just made a new stick with it playlist featuring stop procrastinating and this lol…

Hi, I’m new here. A quick question if I listen to “Resilience - The Antifragile” then I don’t have to listen to “Inner Strength (1.0)
I’m asking this so I can shorten my list.

1 Like

Hi @Sky! :slight_smile:

Fields rarely totally replace each other, and when they do, the description covers it. In this particular case the effect of establishing anti-fragility is the manifestation of strength. There are shields that strengthen and mandalas that can be made into tags or just printed and carried in a pocket if you are trying to pare down a playlist.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the reply :blush:

Can you help me have good eating habits? I’m trying to give up flour and all junk food.