Resting period

Hi there! Interesting what your teacher told you about meditation! I agree with her. Sometimes meditation seems like a chore. I find it impossible to meditate in those days or even weeks and more. I have gone to both extremes, from a lot of meditation to not wanting it at all for a long time.
Thanks for sharing your routines around the resting period.
" including reading a book" interesting that… I find refreshing and necessary not doing social media but never tried the book part… Sounds like the brain goes on vacation…or into a trance… :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My teacher (this one) was a “He” :smiley:

If you have never done a dark retreat, that is quite something! Did two of those a decade ago and they were truly life-changing!

9 Likes

When I am too lazy to wash my face, I listen to the subliminals of “cleansing the skin”. hahahahahaha

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

Sorry , yes, I saw the link after I wrote to you. Hmm… this dark retreat, ( just read about it) seems very challenging… 40 days… seems like a long time to be locked up and the cold water… hell no!!! :laughing:
I can imagine they are life changing. To be honest, at this point in life I wouldn’t want to do it. I will not say never, because maybe sometime in the future I might change my mind.
What do you think were the most important things you learned out them? ( if there were some things you could single out) and care to share.

3 Likes

Does not need to be 40-days, can be 10-days too!

• Physically - energy shot up to a 100%
  • Emotionally - there was no more guilt, fear of several things, just a sense of freedom and interconnectedness
  • Spiritually - I would rather not share this openly but I will only hint that my macrocosmic orbit opened in a huge way, certain guardian deities that were not responsive before suddenly showed up and the sense of duality between the knower-knowing-known began to diminish (at least during meditation)

The higher goal of this retreat, which experienced rDzogchen practitioners undertake for around 90-days, is the Rainbow Body.

This needs to be undertaken however after a solid foundation and under the guidance of someone really experienced (at least for the first time) as the way of Tantra is much more than just meditating in a dark room! One should be ready to confront one’s demons in a highly exaggerated way so that they can be put to rest forever! Again, this is just one of the many ways to Alchemy, not the only one, but certainly one of the quickest ones! There is a Daoist way and there is the Tantric Buddhist way - while the Daoist way is aimed at alchemy primarily, the Buddhist way is to seek and recognize the Pure Awareness which, when found, instantly connects one to the entire lineage of teachers who have passed down the instruction and attunement to this practice across the ages. It is like you are suddenly connected to thousands of watts of energy and you are zapped! That is the biggest gift of this practice. You will need at least a week to recover before you can resume daily life!

14 Likes

I was just reading the link you sent about the Rainbow Body. Fascinating!
Also, the benefits you gained after your retreats are considerable!! It makes one realize how burdened we are with all sorts of BS and how different we would be if we grew up and lived in a different kind of world. How much more we need to evolve… What are the limitations of our physicality… How it would be if we used easily and at will the “Other Mind” as R. Bandler calls it.
The closest I have been to something like this liberation you mention was during a magic mushroom experience in Mexico years ago, when everything lost importance … Very liberating!
Thanks for sharing all this information!

4 Likes

Wow this is a fascinating reading! Thanks for sharing. x

1 Like

How long were the ones you took?
Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

10-days!!

3 Likes

So they only fed you veggies and rice? No protein?? :frowning:

I would do it but that sounds like a nightmare to me lol

Who is “they”? I did it on my own and I drank only water in one of them. This practice is not for muscles lol

3 Likes

Oh I thought you went some where to do this haha

And yeah I know it’s not for that lol it just sucks I can’t play both sides of the fence some times and enjoy some of these spiritual practices with out sacrificing my physical ones lol

Like for example, id like to listen to devic intercessions and speak to beings from that realm but when I did a few months back I lost all appetite in my food and steak tasted like nothing to me and I had to force feed myself all day starting at breakfast haha

2 Likes

Did you try to change your diet? I say that because Devas are the guardians of nature, animals etc. Your eating steaks means eating beings they protect…So maybe connecting with them brought about a change in you and your tastes. I wonder how it would have been if you ate beans, nuts, fruit, bread, grains etc. during that period of time.

1 Like

Who said veggies and rice don’t contain protein? Check out the word aminoacids. Ever heard of vegan bodybuilders? or Gorillas? or Elephants? or Cows ? All very large with tons of muscle… where do you think they get all their protein from? FYI grass, yes, that green stuff… is very high in protein… ie amoniacids… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well they do they just have less protein, and even the vegetables higher in protein have lower protein absorption rates unfortunately :confused:

Would’ve been a beautiful spiritual time in my life lol Would’ve also lost a lot of muscle

I’m sorry but the chances are they are on steroids… or they hit the genetic lottery, and there’s no vegan bodybuilders competing at international levels in bodybuilding (except maybe the men’s physique division since they’re a lot smaller)

If I didn’t want to do this seriously and if I didn’t have the same amount of passion for this sport I think I would be a vegan bodybuilder because then it wouldn’t matter to me if I stopped growing at a certain point or not and I could focus on more spiritual things

5 Likes

Another interesting thread to read with various approaches.

The only field which I never take a break from is Subconscious Limits Removal :infinity:. Almost 2 years with it and I’ve never skipped a day, as far as I remember. I’m quite faithful to Nullify Planetary and Anti Aging too.

As for my roughly 20 daily fields (+7 on weekends) :grimacing:, 3 tags (soon 4… if Teespring doesn’t let me down) and one 24/7 mandala… I’m faithful too, even though I take some days off, here and there.

(I don’t include in this list the fields and tools that I use temporarily; like portals, Fae mandala, etc.).

I just listen to myself (energetically, etc.) and decide what to do after meditation and dance sessions (the latter is also known to enhance brain hemisphere connectivity, self-awareness, etc.). Asking to myself “am I tired?”, “shall I go on with the same regimen?”,… things like that.

Also, despite appearances, I don’t put all the load on Dreamweaver’s shoulders. I try to come up with some unorthodoxly self-made solutions, practices related to yoga, other body-mind techniques, more local stuff + stuff learned in Africa (endemic plant infusions, “rituals”, etc.), spending time in nature despite living in a city…

I sort of try to be my own servitor lol. Dreamweaver would maybe smile but this is why I made up my mind about not getting a servitor. Not saying that those who work with servitors are lazy or choose the easy way. No. It’s just my way… to do it my way lol.

4 Likes

Rookie numbers :smirk:

Just kidding lol

Wowwww Im kind of jealous lol You have to tell us more about those practices, you’re hiding a lot of knowledge from us haha

I’ve always had some what I thought where self made techniques to manipulate my body but after speaking to uial yesterday they’re not as original as I thought lol

You + servitor = servitor x 2

3 Likes

Ahaha isn’t it :laughing:

Don’t be, because…

Mine are probably like that too… rather self-deformed than self-made :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just like The Beatles had said in a song which is called… “All You Need Is Love”… ?! Oh nooooo! Geeee, I’m constantly tested with this! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Great song by all means)

Mmm… Now you have caught my attention :p

1 Like

Abilities are always better with a little personality in it haha

Great song indeed, I just gave it a listen right now and drifted away

1 Like