Results shiny revitalized hair

Shiny hair, here we come :star_struck:

I don’t think anyone would notice the change except me. I haven’t used hair products in the last week and my ends aren’t tangled. For me, that would be reason enough to keep listening.

2 Likes

My hair is lookin’ good!

Been listening to this once a day for over a month

20 Likes

This is going in my daily stack. My hair looked dead cause I hadn’t bothered about it with my busy life and also very tangled. I’m still struggling with the tangles a bit but this field helped. My hairline looks fuller and my hair is smoother to touch

4 Likes

My ideal hair type :heart_eyes: :sparkles: and here’s some drushti (evil eye) protection for you :stuck_out_tongue::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet::nazar_amulet:

2 Likes

Honestly, shiny hair is a side effect at this point, even though a desirable one. I listen just because of the music :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Interesting. I wonder how hair loss and alopecia can be explained from this point of view. Could it possibly be a defence mechanism, like hiding the head in a sand? Hiding from the fear? Cutting off the communication with the world?

Wow this makes your hair so silky and smooth.

People keep wanting to touch your hair, like a cloud on your head lol.

And the texture let alone volume differences are the best.

I took a break from Lions mane for 1 week, and have to say this still does the job.

2 Likes

did your grow?

I don’t have any hair issues other then frizz or dryness from product use.

But I will keep you updated.

Hair is wavy, so it’s more to that now, then being flat, is what I noticed.

I will be posting also my hair guide this week on the Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

so look out for that.

should help with the whole host of things - hairline, volume,etc. regrowth

3 Likes