Revitalized Drink Charger

I think the “insatiable” thirst has come down a notch.
I tracked today, and I have had 9 full cups, plus one to make soup… and the day is not over, i’ll easily have another one. So that’s like 6 liters of water, and i dont even feel like i’m drinking enough (still kind of thirsty).

7 Likes

I got that insatiable thirst when I was detoxing, I couldn’t drink enough water, especially cold water. My mom was in the hospital and I was with her, and even she noticed and asked me what was wrong.
My advice would be to slow down on drinking the water from the new Drink Charger.

9 Likes

Couldn’t help myself, despite my prior issues with teespring, I’ve decided to get this after reading all the great reviews!

5 Likes

It doesnt happen with normal water, so if I drink non-charged water, it’s like usual (I do drink a lot anyway)
It’s almost like my body is saying “moaaar of that” as I’m drinking the charged one.

Someone wrote me it was purging the water we drink normally, and that was why I was more thirsty. And that it would normalize the more I drink the plasma water.

7 Likes

I gave u my opinion, from my personal experience. (Sorry, you don’t need to purge the normal water, that makes no sense.)
Its your decision.

4 Likes

I’ve got the same effects from the previous charged water bottle. It literally gave me strong detox symptoms. It was honestly too much for me .
Did the detox symptoms subside after some time ?
I ordered the new bottle as well that’s why I’m asking .

3 Likes

I don’t have any other symptoms now, the “sinuses clearing” etc symptoms I wrote about before were only present on the first day, now I just feel like drinking a lot.

3 Likes

Cool thanks!

2 Likes

Which reminds me: Don’t place alcohol in that cup ! :joy:

There should be a disclaimer about that :smiley:

3 Likes
  • “Excited-Me receiving it today: yeah water definitely tastes different, daaamn.”
  • “Wifey: perhaps you should clean it properly first, so you don’t have this metal taste…” :sweat_smile:

Apart from my impatience, I can definitely feel the effect. This is epic :grin:

I have been drinking filtered water, then charging it in an Aladdin carafe (golden number + flower of life) for a year now. This is a whole new game with this, thanks Captain :pray:

9 Likes

I experienced the same. First few days was insatiable thirst, now much less but still more than normal. This is way better than coffee for a wake up drink, giving me lots of energy and feeling great from it.

10 Likes

Received mine today - not long after using it started feeling the dry mouth so I guess I need to make sure I’m drinking plenty of normal water too. just ordered the mState charger as well

7 Likes

I can’t wait to get both of mine! Not due to be shipped until 4/12.

I am already thinking about how I will introduced my body to their water.

6 Likes

Your experience with that??
I use the water from my E.S. booster mug all day, and use it for my cat. In the evening I dilute my 1 drink I have with the water too. I still like having my 1 drink (vodka with added cinnamon) with boosted water in the late evening. I have a purple pants glass jigger and I always measure out the booze. Too easy to over pour it, lol.

3 Likes

Still haven’t received mine. It usually takes one month if arrives.
We’ll see…:thinking:

2 Likes

Quite frankly It has always taken 1 month for my purchases to arrive too. I’m in N.Y.C.

1 Like

Hmm Prasāda comes to mind…

1 Like

2 more days and the significant thirst is basically gone. :blush:
It took about one week, I think I received it 7 days ago.

9 Likes

How much of the enhanced water are you drinking everyday ?

A lot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
3-6 liter

9 Likes