Revitalized Drink Charger

You kidding? :exploding_head:
But ok , if you feel good on it , go for it :joy::see_no_evil:

1 Like

I have used the plasma light field a lot since it came out, plasma protocol 2 roundsā€¦ and I have no illness šŸ¤·
I had detox symptoms only in the first ~24 hours with the cup, after that only being more thirsty.

7 Likes

Sounds awesome
but also be certain your salts etc are well, (with the water intake)
:slight_smile:
I have this on just an old tea stained plastic mug.
I feel like i should buy one of these myself!

25 Likes

OMG :scream:

3 Likes

Experiencing the same :laughing:
This mug is epic.

No detox btw, just high energy since Iā€™ve received it.
But perhaps, this is due to having done Plasma Protocol.

8 Likes

I 100% recommend it lol

I used to drink 3-5 liter daily before anyway so itā€™s not a huge change, maybe a few cups more. I take minerals as well :)

8 Likes

I must always dispense good sense even in stranger situations than normality ;)

14 Likes

I also like that itā€™s a travel mug, and the top seals very well.

12 Likes

Iā€™m honestly on the fence of buying this and asking if the Odin stein can make itā€™s return. :weary:

7 Likes

Well this Revitalized Drink Charger was mailed off to me 4/9, which is ahead of time.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: isnā€™t that the American way to write dates? No logical order :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Great point Captain. Iā€™ve been having more salt to help compensate for it being flushed out from all the water intake. I think also, magnesiumā€¦getting chocolate cravings and tight/cramped calf muscles, so supplementing some chocolate and magnesium caps fixes that.

4 Likes

At least the unit ā€œone cupā€ makes more sense when youā€™re actually using one :joy:

This one is a 2-cup size though :joy::joy:
So donā€™t use it for baking lol

3 Likes

Okaaay :man_shrugging: sighs in American

5 Likes

Folks,

I have got my first bottle (2 others in transit) after almost a month. Taking a sip already and definitely worth it. Water tastes completely different in some kind of nourishing and refreshing way.

Thank you captain for this masterpiece.

7 Likes

Exactly the same what I discovered :+1:

1 Like

Do you guys drink water from bottels or from the water tap?

Water tap

2 Likes

I drink tapwater, but it will depend on where you are - there is no fluoride etc. Added here and itā€™s very safe.
Just drink what you normally drink.

2 Likes