Reward Catalyst - Source Of Manifestation

Requirement: Only those who has Conceptualization manifestation or Blueprinting of reality either one of these can use this as they please only for their positive intentions.

This is the Pool of Manifestation mandala that I promised earlier but I named it as source of Manifestation instead.

So the energy in this mandala can be felt by anyone but in order to use it as you wish you need to meet the requirements. So if you don’t then you cannot use it but can only feel it’s energy and how it feels. Cuz source energy is something I believe everyone should be able to experience as it’s the energy of source of creation. And by source I mean this source system. In fact there are any source system out there but this mandala has the energy of this one. So unlike other reward catalyst fields it’s not completely closed. Also the energy in this mandala is intended to be subtle and not too forceful so some might feel like it’s weak depending on your level of energy sensitivity.

Basically this one allows you to use source energy on demand to amplify your manifestation work. Let’s say you’re doing active visualization, settling intention etc then you can use this energy to amplify it. Imagine using the energy of source to create your desire. This also has item maker function. Put an item in the image and say “create” or “create item”. It won’t take more than 5 min to create item. Then set as many intent as you want into the item. You can create as many item as you wish. The item will have all the function of the mandala. The item will keep working even if you don’t carry it but better f you do. Or you can use it as wallpaper and say your intention. If you have permission to fully use this by meeting the requirements you can do an experiment. Take the mandala or item and state your intention. First feel the energy and how it feels. And then check how it feels after stating your intention. You’ll most likely feel an energetic shift.

Cross platform connection:

Another thing is that if you’re using conceptualization manifestation (after activation of Manifestation process in it) or Blueprinting of reality you can ask the audios to use the energy from this mandala to speed up or amplify your progress. So basically you can connect the audio to the mandala to increase the progress of audio and it will be further amplified with source energy and they will work in a linked manner. It’s not just using two things at once but more than that. In a simple hypothesis it’s not 3+3= 6 but rather 3*3 = 9. All the manifestation related stuff I’ll make in future will have a connection with this mandala and can use the same process. Consider it as a universal mandala for all the manifestation related field that I’ll make. But you cannot use this process with the product of other creators but with only my ones. And as usual I don’t intend to see these things in others product description as usual. Before you ask if you can do the same with the wealth audios I have then no this is only for the manifestation related products as they are under the same category.

For more info

9 Likes

To remove intent, just ask it to be removed ?

yes