Reward Catalyst -The Emotional Cleanser

This one is only accessible to those who bought shadow worker 2. Not available for those that has 3 as there will be something else for it later as each field will have different stuff in reward catalyst.

What this does is that it works on all spectrum of emotions based on your level of consciousness and will work on clearing emotional negativity that you are carrying. Basically you feel emotionally more balanced and better overall simply put. Its like a cheat code for those who suffers from emotional imbalance. You can also ask it to work on cleaning specific type of negative emotions you’re feeling or emotions related to something in general (will work on that concept as long as its related to emotions that you feel no matter what concept it is). And before you ask if this has this or that function read the description and check if it’s written or not. If not then it’s not there. Simple as that
Don’t try to get needlessly creative as its pointless and there’s nothing more that whats written here for user instructions. By doing something else you will just mess up your own results and have lesser experience than what’s intended. If there was more then i would have written here. That’s my advice if you wish to get the most out of it and this is one of the fields in which I hope people can get the most out of it. So you can either use it passively or focus on specific emotions and ask it to process that. For example you can ask it to work on things youre having hard time processing on emotional level for long time and see what happnes. But it may feel bit rough for some at first.

8 Likes

WOW. The field appears to dissolve repressed and borrowed emotions. Passive use feels like layers are being dissolved inside. Amazing! Thank you @Equilibrium !