Rewind time

I know it may sound crazy, it may be, but I want to rewind time 4 hours because I want to experience something, anyone knows some audio? don’t say its impossible because i do believe everything is possible

5 Likes

Echo of the past :thinking:

Or this

3 Likes

I remember something about time travel in one article on enlightenedstates.com but i dont know which one.

2 Likes

No its not crazy,

More than Astral Travel i do remote viewing and its pretty strong, before Sapien i was just able to remember times so vividly i could smell the smells there were in that moment, but they all were just pretty strong memories, i knew for sure it wasnt me going back in time.

Before the ones ill mention, i worked for a while with IPF, Third Eye Chakra, Imaginarium Divine, Gamayun, Epsilon and Theta Brainwaves, Pietersite, Quasi Crystal, Enhanced Visual Processing.

Not all at once, it was more like a work progression.

Of course my remote viewing got crazy accurate, clearer, etc but i was already almost clairvoyant before all of this, still all those fields just perfected and refined the abilities and added more, lucid Dreaming got easier etc but nothing yet like travelling back in time, until i got Major Blue Print of Power :grimacing::exploding_head:

Then its when the real fun began… i honestly never been one to desperate go back to check stuff, no, even good let alone bad. Not judging tho, just not my cup of tea, at least not for fun, so i noticed that ability raising up so its when i stopped all the other fields that by then i was just playing them on ocassion, because i didnt want to be checking things or worse doing it spontaneously and then feeling lost in realities or time.

When I got Pegasus i had not saying in doing that anymore (deciding if peeking into the past or not) hahah id be just supposedly going to bed but ended up in amazing adventures that involved past in this life and others that i def didnt recognize and to this point i wonder if it was that (pretty sure it was, its just that unusual i just leave it in the back of my head to dig deeper another time not now) so i put Pegasus to rest for a while too for now lol

However it is unstoppable LITERALLY travelling back in time during the day or night but awake is what i mean, through looking at old pictures, but wait… not just my pictures or videos, i could be reading a documentary etc and if there are old pics or videos i instantly join the party :grimacing:

100% like i am there. And the picture comes alive and i feel the weather, and i smell everything and i can see what is around, and i can FEEL what everybody around is feeling. Its tough at times because i feel the nostalgia of older times when i wasnt even born yet or happened at places i have never been.

As long as I keep listening to MboP that will continue to happen.

I am sure i havent even scratched the surface, i know the time will come and there i guess purpose for that will find me but for now i am focused on the present moment as much as i can :laughing:

TLDR?

No, there is not one audio that can get you there, but you can certainly wake up asleep abilities or develop new ones.

If you still want to start practicing that, then i suggest you the audios i mentioned at first then practice with the portal audios on Dream Seeds or Sacred Places audios on Energetic Alchemy, and try at least to get one or 2 of the NFT Portals…

11 Likes

@anon51280824

How about A Dream Of Purity?

2 Likes

Uhm no.

Not in my experience anyway.

Dream of Purity connects me to the core of my dreams pealing off all the layers self imposed or laid over by others, social, family etc over the years that dont let me see what it is.

It shows me what i trully really want or better yet what my higher self knows i want or would want.

And it shows me how i can make it happen

But not for what the OP wants

10 Likes

It’s possible to go back in time but no there isn’t any audio for that

3 Likes