Rite of Passages NFT

Now this one nuts!

I remember i used to listen to so much rite of passages at one point in time lol This constantly prepares you for the next level up, allows for it to happen faster

@AkiraTheWild fuegoooo

11 Likes

This + ascensionnaut

Is a fire combo for any one that is trying to make massive growth and can only get like 2 NFTs and aren’t worried about any thing other than spiritual growth lol

18 Likes

Yessss thank you dream

3 Likes

I’m really excited for this one. Thank you for doing this Dreamweaver.

7 Likes

How long is the audio?

Those were amazing posts, why did you delete them?

1 Like

This music is the best.

5 Likes

I got it partially because of your post.

It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to not offend people nowadays, so many times I say or write things with no bad intent only to realize later this is going piss off so and so

5 Likes

We’re probably all blocked in different ways by incorrectly navigated rites of passage. I haven’t felt ball energy or etc. And yet, libido does seem to be rising. Shrugs. I noticed my energy flow reroute and start pouring upwards into my head.

Guessing this will unlock our potential in unknown ways.

Who knows what switches we flipped to “off” or “no” along the way. Subconsciously. To try to gain approval or safety.

7 Likes

I’m glad I’m using this with Angelic Intercession + because that inner push for change or growth is strong. Feels like I need the help. Luckily I started using it a full day or more before adding Rite of Passages.

Noticing the Alchemical Revision in it. Past events being reinterpreted. This will sound basic but it is helpful. I was focused on negative outcomes in the past. But this has shifted my attention to how right and how much courage those attempts took on my part. It was like “you were doing right” “going the right way”. “build on that” kinda thing.

Intrigued to see how the Woven Worlds aspect of this will come into play.

11 Likes

What is the music like on this one? Similar to the old magnificent audio?

2 Likes

It’s sort of like a moody electro dance beat, lol…

I’ve never heard the previous audio so I can’t compare

3 Likes

The older one had amazing didgeridoo tones.

5 Likes

Oh okay, yeah definitely no didgeridoos here, lol

2 Likes

i used this field for 1 hour today and i was yawning alot and i felt a huge release in my system … very stong field!

7 Likes

I dont have this one but i have the old one and i love it.

At first i let it do its thing and show me whatever and its was very insightful

It is not just to go through boy to man it is so much more. To step into any big change pretty much.

So after and initial phase i did start focusing on things i wanted clarity/help on to push through and i noticed it it focused on that.

Maybe this one works the same maybe it doesnt, so i guess just try and see?

The didgeridoo version is very good. It’s so raw that the first time I heard it, I chanted Om on top of it immediately, for a long time

1 Like

Has me like

IMG_1865

IMG_1866

Similar to emblem of change

It’s literally *fire :fire:

Karma Crucible > Rite of Passages > Emblem of Change

Especially… for tonight!!

4 Likes