Rite of Passages NFT

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork NFT ‘Rite of Passages’ A remake of the older field, with alchemical revision and woven world concepts.

(Audio included)

Rite of Passages – The Sapien Shop

56 Likes

:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Original image:
https://single.infura-ipfs.io/ipfs/QmZm4TGq9ZV3yhhso8ZNZfYvVLyNrBgFUF8dADpg7FGAJt

2 Likes

Just occurred to me that Captain made the image look very archaic, reminding of the ancient tribal cultures and their rites of passage all over the planet.

2 Likes

Good to see this gets an update. Rite of Passages field has been one of my most played field over the past year.

5 Likes

audio included?

1 Like

If audio is included it goes in my list for next sale lol.

2 Likes

Just curious if there’s audio?

“Audio Included”

13 Likes

Thank you, Dreamweaver!

Anyone know how many copies?

My list is getting so long. sigh

3 Likes

@Hauru mentioned 500 copies but deleted the post?

3 Likes

Thank you! Weird tho, cuz a mod must have deleted the deleted post already too.

What is the purpose of this NFT please?

It’s a remake of this field description below, upgraded to be tied in with Woven Worlds & Alchemical Revision concepts:

A rite of passage is a ceremony or ritual of the passage which occurs when an individual leaves one group to enter another. It involves a significant change of status in society.
This digeridoo and ocean waves crashing combination is meant to appeal to all those deeper connections, to all pasts and traditions within out great family tree, drawing from these collective rite of passages we present a deeper implication that appeals to the subconscious mind, a true master of understanding symbols and ritual meanings.
A rite of passage is a change, a transition from one stage in life to another.
Initiations and the act of the transition itself is also followed by the act of welcoming the ‘initiated’ into a whole new world.
This music and energetic presentation is meant to deeply inspire that change in a non gender specific way, to know on a deeper level, you have graduated and are now worthy of the future changes.

15 Likes

Here are some potential benefits of participating in a rite of passage.

1. Sense of Identity: Rites of passage can help individuals develop a sense of identity and belonging within a particular community or culture. By going through a shared experience, individuals can feel connected to their heritage, ancestors, or a larger group of people who have gone through similar experiences.
  2. Personal Growth: Rites of passage can challenge individuals to step outside their comfort zones and confront new challenges or fears. This can promote personal growth, resilience, and confidence, as individuals learn to overcome obstacles and develop new skills or perspectives.
  3. Acknowledgment of Achievements: Rites of passage can serve as a way to acknowledge and celebrate significant accomplishments or milestones in one’s life. This can provide a sense of validation and recognition, which can be important for self-esteem and motivation.
  4. Transition Support: Rites of passage can provide support and guidance during major life transitions, such as moving from adolescence to adulthood or from one career to another. By acknowledging and marking these transitions, individuals can feel more prepared for the challenges and opportunities ahead.
  5. Cultural Preservation: Rites of passage can help preserve and transmit cultural traditions and values from one generation to the next. By participating in these rituals, individuals can learn about their heritage and help keep cultural traditions alive.

I think the field smartly automates the right ones, the best ones for you to achieve the ideas of of passage. (towards better states of being or other transitions in life etc)

18 Likes

accidentally deleted
495 copies left @Gnosticmedic27

3 Likes

Thank you bro.

1 Like

I can understand Alchemical Revision tied to this but can’t figure out how Woven Worlds would tie with this, what would be the effects?

Were they in the original audio?

No, the original’s description is few posts above.

1 Like