Ritualis Collaboration Next Steps!

Hello again from Ritualis headquarters!

Thank you to everyone who claimed their totems. I’ve been having amazing conversations with folks about their experiences. The collaboration with Dreamweaver has been fantastic. Really an amazing combination of energetic qualities. Very smooth coherence between our work. Had a fun conversation as well, a client from my side didn’t even know a out Dreamweaver or this community and he’s hooked! Very cool connection.

There are a few totems left, so Mr Dreamweaver and I had a quick chat about what next.

Some designs will continue as Ritualis, some will be collabs, and I’m going to put together some ideas for a new item specific to our work together. Still need to figure out the best fields to focus on there, so if you have any ideas of what would be most helpful, please share!

I’ll be traveling for 2 weeks so I’ll focus on design work and coaching, but I’ve got an invitation for you in the meantime and a question for September.

1- if anyone is on the fence about claiming one of the current Ritualis totems, I will give you 11% off if you DM me and complete your order today. A little thank you for reducing the amount of things I need to travel with!

There are 2 samurai cuffs,
And 2 awareness totems,
And one unicursal.

Take a look if you haven’t but DM me so I can get you that 11% off.

www.ritualis.info/sapienmedicine

2- we discussed fulfilling a few requests I’ve received for items that are sold out. We’re still sorting what the next round will include, but I’d like to make sure everyone is taken care of, so I’m willing to do a few items to match the current ones first thing in September if you want to pre-order.

Same plan: DM me if you’d like to pre-order something that’s out of stock within the next 7 days and I’ll get everything going to special make a few more copies when I’m back.

Other than that I can say it’s a pleasure to be here with such a considerate and elevated community. I read a lot of threads even if I don’t have anything to contribute or say. You are all pretty awesome.

And a sneak peak: I’ve decided to make a Ritualis House coin. A pocket token that will hold the fields of alignment to self and protection from harm. Hopefully have that available by end of September!

That’s all I’ve got! Thank you everyone!

36 Likes

I DMed you

3 Likes

Update:

Unicursal gone, 4 left.

But would still love thoughts or input on any items + fields you’re interested in

and

Available for pre-orders of anything out of stock for the next 7 days.

7 Likes

T minus 3.3 days until I’ll place the order for raw materials.

Have 2 Thor, 1 intuition, and one instinct coming in the next round. Anyone else?

Also,

Talked with Capitan Dreamweaver and it sounds like we’ve got two really epic coin totems coming your way.

Sapien Medicine coin will be something for entity removal and exorcism(activated field)… And the Ritualis coin totem will be self alignment and protection from harm (passive field). :eyes:

Will be getting those designs going soon so we can have them available by end of September. Sometimes I like to do a discount for anyone who pre orders to claim one. A thank you for supporting the work we do. I’m aiming for $77 (preorder might be something like $55) for the Ritualis coin and we’re still sorting size for the SapienMedicine coin. If you want to be notified as that progresses DM me.

11 Likes

Awesome!!

Hope you also bring back some of your old pieces and add sapien fields to them :slight_smile: Some of the older ones on your insta are breathtaking…

For folks here, if you have not checked out Kedrik’s Instagram, there are some amazing looking pieces on there… beautiful pieces of art and energy…

https://www.instagram.com/winterwolfritualis/

7 Likes

Ah, many of the older insta items are one off custom relics. Will never be reproduced. And there’s another 30% more they I can’t even share because of client esoteric confidentiality :shushing_face:

But if there is something in particular they caught your eye send a copy here and maybe I can build something new inspired off of that?

6 Likes

Hello I’m interested in your samurai series. However, most of the Samurai series are out of stock. Do you have any plans to re-produce the Samurai series later?
Or I wonder if a more upgraded samurai or other warrior’s soul will be released.

1 Like

Hello!

No, the Samurai Series is one of ones. The shopping cart plugging just doesn’t allow “sold” so it says “stock”.

There are 2 left from that series, and that will be it.

There will probably be another line with similar aesthetic, and possibly as you said a run of warriors spirit or similar, but no reproductions or additions to that.

The two that are left are connected to the entire ecosystem of energies so in a way you get a bit of each in each one but I know how that goes!

3 Likes

Looks like I have Equanimity and Leadership left, with Leadership being the more directly related to a warriors spirit core totem.

With all of that said, I can of course do a custom, it will just be a higher price mark, and a bit more potent.

Hope all that helps!

2 Likes

Thank you for your detailed reply. I have a few questions that I want to ask.
Is the plate strong against water except for the leather of this bracelet? Can you change it to a chain, not leather, if I want?
If I make an order, how many options can I put in? For example, leadership + something
And I want to buy a samurai bracelet soon, is there a big price difference between custom-made and existing products? If it’s more than twice, I think it’s better to buy an existing product.

1 Like

Glad to be of help!

1, the relic plate is fine in water. It will naturally age with you based on lifestyle and cleaning tendencies, as all ancient Japanese alloys do. The leather is best not wet often but even then would hold up alright. It will stretch though.

2, I could switch it for a chain though I’d need to either make that or find a good one, which would be a bit of a custom modification on top of the established investment. DM me and we can sort that out.

3, the custom work will be tailored to you and your needs/desires. You can see the start to that process at www.Ritualis.info and yes, customs typically run 2-3x higher at minimum. The lines are planned and designed in a way that gives me 100% control of the process which saves me an immense amount of time and energy. Even if you wanted something very similar to an existing line the custom would be at least 2x. And to that point I wouldn’t be able to do one that fit exactly into an existing line because that would be disrespectful of the investment other Relic Guardians made. The existing product offerings are dialed in to maximally benefit and respect everyone. Custom is a whole other ball game :fire::gem::pray:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I’m so sorry for asking so many questions. In fact, I bought several necklaces of Sapien Medicine. If you add up the price, it’s almost more than $1000. Unfortunately, however, the other necklaces except for the dog tag called Shield 2.0 could not feel the effects. So I have to be skeptical about these energy products. But your Samurai series seems very attractive to me. It would be very disappointing if it didn’t work either. Those who entrust or buy custom-made products from you may also expect some change or effect rather than just a design.
Believe it or not, does this product work?
And does it get stronger over time after wearing it? And is the effect everlasting?

2 Likes

I value and appreciate the questions as a path to dissolving ths skepticism. Everything I make does what it is made to do. What it is titled. I don’t make role play items.

If you check https://www.ritualis.info/evidence you’ll see other guardians experiences. I’m also happy to support connecting to the pieces once you have them.

My work interacts with you in one of two ways:

1- it will get “stronger” over time but really this is more a result of synergizing with your own field. It will essentially become more effective.

2- it will seem to get “weaker” over time because your field assimilates the energetics and the relic is no longer needed. Essentially it trains your system to do the thing.

Protections and amplifications tend to be #1, qualities and virtues tend to be #2.

Some do #1 until they pop over into #2.

Hope this is clear!

6 Likes

Thank you very much. It’s been a lot of help.
I wanted to buy leadership in your Samurai series, but it just sold out. Haha…oh my god… The hesitation took away the opportunity.
You said you weren’t going to make it again
I wait for a similar product to come out someday .Or make custom order soon :joy::joy: very sad…

2 Likes

Ah I thought that was you!

Funny how they work, always a lesson to be communicated. There will be more, and always available for custom!

2 Likes

This is a custom purchase question. I’m sorry for bothering you with asking :joy::joy: If you can afford the price after requesting custom production on your site and getting a quote, can I place an order at that time? I have to order in English, but there are parts that are difficult to understand with a translator. Can I choose the options and price materials I want and wait?

1 Like

Anything you can put is fine and we’ll talk in email to get the details. So if the questions feel difficult, we’ll work through the necessary pieces then.

What is your preferred language?

1 Like

Korean is the most comfortable. First, can I try it in English as much as possible and if there is anything you need to supplement, can I ask you in Korean?

1 Like

We can try both and do our best to get the idea right. Do the intake form and we’ll talk in email :green_heart::pray:

1 Like

I sent it according to the form. It took longer than I thought, but I don’t know if I wrote it correctly. I’ll be waiting for the results.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like