Ritualis Totemics

New section released on The Sapien Shop, with new items available.

Items available:

SAPIEN MEDICINE THOR’S RELIC

SAMURAI SOUL RELICS

THELEMIC UNICURSAL

TOTEM OF AWARENESS

TOTEM OF INSTINCT

TOTEM OF INTUITION

37 Likes

Wow…want the Thelemic one. Thelema = conscious will.

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo will these clash with other physical fields? eg: Social Mastery + Thor + Eternal Bliss

1 Like

Beautiful handicraft

3 Likes

All are beautifully made. :+1:

6 Likes

Excellent! You beat me to posting this!

Supply is limited to what I have on hand. DreamWeaver and I collabed on what I have already consecrated and once this is all gone we’ll discuss next steps. If anyone has questions about the craftsmanship or the energetic work of a specific one, Ping me here or DM. I’ll let Sapien speak for what fields he added to each, but they’re all very synergistic.

6 Likes

There are two left, but I will say that I source the cleanest gems I can. these are all natural ruby, and in the case of the last two they’re a bit more pink than the photo. Energetically feel the same, if not a bit lighter. Field is more diffuse than previous ones with dark red rubies. Pretty normal though.

4 Likes

While I will say that all Ritualis totems are synergistic to each other, more or less, I haven’t had a chance to experience how these will harmonize with other Sapien fields. With that said, I always advise that clients not wear two in a way that they will click and clack together. If you decide to wear two talismans, shorten the chain on one so they aren’t bumping each other. Tends to reduce the discord and allow each field to propagate cleanly. Not required but definitely helpful.

:pray: :green_heart: :pray:

6 Likes

what is the diameter of THOR’S RELIC ?

2 Likes

All Ritualis Totems are at or near 3cm diameter.

The Unicursal is a tad under, the Awareness is a tad over.

The thor specifically is a big larger at 35mm, but with the hallow space and the attachment style it ends up the same weight. However I will say that when Dreamweaver added his fields, I noticed they were perceivably heavier. The field diameter on that one is about 1 meter, maybe a bit smaller.

8 Likes

Interesting. So…what happens if you’re one of those people who wears like fifteen tags at once? Asking for a friend…

9 Likes

Haha. I hear you. Like I said, I do at times wear as many as 3-4 pendants, but I have them on staggered chains so they don’t clack each other. With subtle energy objects this tends to allow them to resonate better.

AND YET, I know some really amazing practitioners, one of my closest allies in fact is an example, that wear a TON of items on their neck. Doesn’t seem to bother her, and she still gets the results. I may be exceptionally sensitive to the form and shape of the fields that my work puts off so what I notice as a subtle disruption is realistically not an issue.

I will clarify what I said earlier that if the items clack it isn’t going to negate the potency or cause negative results. I just find the objects harmonize better without being clustered and banging into each other.

This is the reason why personally I have different fields in rings, wrist cuffs, talismans, arm wards, etc etc. Spread them out a bit.

I will add that with conscious use and practice with Relics it can be the case that you can integrate that field into your system even when you’re not wearing it. In this way they don’t necessarily need to be every day wear. They become strategic tools for special occasions and when extra aid is needed.

Ultimately your energetic practice and relationship with your tools is what defines the best use!

7 Likes

It will be great to see the “The Eternal” and the new unreleased “Shielding Protection 3.0” embedded in one of these beautiful pieces.

6 Likes

I like the idea of doing more protective work. Would probably do a new design for it.

7 Likes

I like the wristband work, Very cool.

4 Likes

Thanks! Long time coming. Nice to get into men’s specific an rustic leatherwork again.

2 Likes

Great idea from a new set to work on

2 Likes

Hello everyone! Bit of an update!

1- If you have any special requests (like modifying the chain length or having it sent without a chain) please send me a message here FIRST. If I have a second to package and ship an order I will and that might be an hour after you place your order, or 3 minutes. But if I see your message first I’ll know!

2- If you are sending this as a gift let me know so that I can help! I can include a handwritten note, I can hide the shipping and price, or I can pretend I have no idea who bought it for them when they email (and they do!). Just have to let me know BEFORE you place your order!

3- Quite a few have gone out the door, updated inventory:

Thors Talismans (2)
Unicursals (2)
Awareness (2)
Intuition (1)
Instinct (1)
Samurai Relics (4)

That covers it, and thank you to everyone who’s chosen to become part of the Ritualis Family!

7 Likes

I’ve been asked quite a few times what field Dreamweaver added to these. He’s clarified that he created fields that match my descriptions of the items and the energetics I already consecrated them with. Synergistic or direct matches.

If he sends any clarification as to whether he places any specific fields from his existing library, I’ll let you all know here!

As is, these are the Ritualis energetics and Sapien Medicine fields of each item:

Awareness Totem
Fundamental attention and intake of information. Remove blindspots, increase literal perception, increase bandwidth intake of information. 2s, 3s, 9s, golden ratio in the structure of it.

Instinct Totem
Fundamental sensemaking. Non cognitive, pre-linguistic. Primal knowing. Speaks to us within the fist 1-3 seconds of a stimuli. Attunement to primal knowing self, clarity of gut sense enhanced. Energy of the Wolf and the forest.

Intuition Totem
Higher order super, sub, and unconscious knowing. Super computer of the self. Connects us to what we know from within this vessel at all of it’s layers (as opposed to perceptivity, which is higher self and beyond self knowing). Clarity, clear interpretation, strong channel to inner voice.

Samurai Relic of Equanimity
As represented by the Zen concept of Ensō, is the profound acknowledgement that all is one and one is all. It is a state of appreciation and acceptance of the universe as it is in all of it’s darkness and light; in the void and in the material.

Samurai Relic of Leadership
At once the capacity to direct those that choose to follow you with consideration and good strategy, while recognizing when a task is yours to do alone. A true Leader artfully balances this dynamic in every moment such that his people will always move wisely along the Way.

Samurai Relic of Presence and Perspective
Essential to the Warrior. This is the artful embodiment of participation in life, while holding perspective of the bigger picture and the deeper meaning. As the saying goes, 'Be in the world, but not of it."

Samurai Relic of Right Relationship
…with the Path is essential for joyful appreciation and experience of your Path. This Relic holds the capacity for ease and flow through all relationships, be it with others, with the environment, or with yourself. This is the mark of honesty and the carrier of Patience.

Thelema Unicursal
Via Aleister Crowley. Holds both the microcosmic forces of the universe by way of the pentacle flower representing the five elements, and the macrocosmic forces that move us as represented by the hexagram. flow of cosmic forces through our universe.

7 Likes

An overdue review!

I originally came across Winter Wolf’s (note: I usually use user names and not actual names even if I know the actual names because forums can be a bit messy and we all have our right to privacy) site on some Facebook post. I initially thought, “meh, not another Vitajewel kinda site”, but I clicked on the site and immediately resonated with his picture. His energy felt very old-world, powerful, and just the kind I work with…

I ordered the Thor pendant which arrived within 3-4 days, beautifully packaged! I requested WW not to include a chain (you guys know how many pendants I have lol) - so he graciously sent me one without the chain! I absolutely LOVED it. Not just the energy, which is magnificent, but also the beautiful craft that shows WW’s mastery of his art. Even my GF said, “this looks pretty! Unlike your usual mumbo stuff” (ouch!)

And then I realized that WW was interested in collaborating with Dream, which set my mental wheels turning! Nudged Dream a bit to get his attention (we all know how busy Captain usually is…) and a beautiful collaboration materialized. I was also blessed to receive from WW the first Thor field that Dream placed on the Thor pendant, and the energy was amped up much much more! I have been wearing this pendant since that day and the results have been very noticeable. There is a sense of quiet dominance, authority, and power that my aura exudes which everyone notices; and all this without any unnecessary aggression or pissing people off. I have also been receiving more communication from my dear Athena recently (I keep remembering what she said a year ago)

I also ordered the Three Gates pendant for my aunt, who is currently on a journey to perfect a certain mantra aimed at the upper gates. She LOVES the energy of her pendant as well. :smiley:

I am usually wary about recommending energetic products (other than perhaps Dream and Twisted Sage), and Winterwolf’s beautiful pieces now find a place in my list. As we speak, I am eyeing the Samurai Relic haha

21 Likes