Root Chakra Remodelator

Same concept as

The heart chakra can contain many traumas and trapped emotions that can create a wall that prevents the person from feeling emotions. This is an energetic process to unblock all trapped emotions and break that wall that prevents us from expanding this chakra and making it grow in harmony.

As the title says, transmute all kind of negativity into unconditional love. Simple and effective.

Just pure and innocence love. Experience the love like in childhood, so pure and blessed.

Enviromental mandala to raise up the bovis in your home or place. This mandala ideally starts from 18k-20k, so that from then on it increases slowly, according to the condition of the environment.

All in a logical order to provoke a reconstruction of the heart chakra and the emotions and traumas trapped in it. The process continues by transforming the loose negativity into unconditional love and then filling all the holes, gaps and negativity with this same love. Then, and no less important, it increases the body’s bovis to keep that vibration high.

but now targeted to the root chakra. And a cleanup to the connection with the crown chakra as well.

Enjoy!

Audio+Mandala

7 Likes

Just bought this right away! One thing that makes this audio special is how it takes the connectivity of the chakras into account. It doesn’t just target the root chakra, but targets the parts connected to it. Soon as I started playing it, My body dissolved a lot of lingering stress. My crown chakra immediately started disconnecting from negative influences and consequently, All the chakras started coming into alignment.

Many thanks to the creator of this work @aTouchOfTheGods

10 Likes

I’m glad that is helping you :pray: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Really amazing. Appears to clear out very deeply stored garbage and also remove cords (my guess is they just “fall off” one by one in restoration process).

Will be getting the full set definitely.

And if @aTouchOfTheGods at a later point in time you could create a superfield working on all chakras simultaneously, that would be awesome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it can be, but first I want to cover all the chakras, including those outside the physical body.

2 Likes

I have an interesting update to this

So a while back I’ve performed a healing session with a practitioner and part of the session was tapping into each chakra and seeing how it was like. My root chakra was not at the best energetic state - we cleaned that and worked on it and a large part of it was restored and it was left to my internal work after that

Fast forward to a few days ago, I had another session with a different healer. At this point, I had been looping Root Chakra Remodelator paired with Nidhogg for less than a week

The new practitioner told me your root chakra was spinning so well and everything about it was in a pretty great condition :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It had only been like a week of looping the Root Chakra Remodelator and I switched states from requiring a lot of internal work to good and spinning :relieved:

It was like getting labs done to confirm the fields are working lol :'D the new healer didn’t even doubt the chakra was tired before or anything

10/10 field and series!

8 Likes

Agree totally, will be getting the rest asap :slight_smile:

Nidhogg + RCR for the night, wake up without another part of internal garbage, great!

1 Like