Sacrifices - Why, How, When? Also: Higher Self treating us as Subjects/Pawns?

Thank You - Good advice.

1 Like

You are playing the whole game on “hardcore” mode.

You forgot about it (by your own choice, to make it even harder) and now your blaming the bigger part of yourself (your Higher Self) for the chosen difficulty level.

:point_down:

2 Likes
1 Like

What is the way to shift from hardcore mode to easy mode?

I can see how I have done this for most of my life lol

I feel like I did that last year for 4 months, then got whacked by a few unexpected things sent me into shock and now my nervous system and all these symptoms relapsed.

1 Like

I am aware of 3 options:

• Through going back to the astral planes (aka physical death) – do NOT do this!

• Through re-incarnating on a highly advanced planet and society where you don’t lose your memories etc. (you can do this when you choose your next incarnation aka again, when you will be back to the astral planes one day)

• Through mastering manifestation – my favorite choice since this can be done in your current incarnation. I recommend to consciously stick to this option and work on what you actually came here to do in this incarnation.

4 Likes

Thank you.

I feel like since the 4 months of “easy” mode, and really focusing on mastering manifesting, fields, working with law of assumption- and having some success…

I feel/think my subconscious, unconscious is fighting back.

And part of this relapse (recent posts) is part my subconscious, unconscious fighting back saying —

“Nooooo!!
Life doesn’t get to be easy for you
You don’t get to have this beautiful, delicious life you have been having
You are not worthy of your beauty (current all over skin manifestations)
You are not worthy just the way you are
You don’t get to have what you want”

What can I do when this is happening?

2 Likes

Divert your attention from any self harming and self sabotaging patterns and mechanisms and any negativity of any sort, focus on something positive, ask for help, maybe intercession(s), PONR, Trauma (maybe Revision Fields) and Self Love Fields - DAILY, plus anything that protects you and shields you from any possible entities or outside evil influences.

And Brain Stacks, anything to fix Dopamine (levels and receptors) and anything which gives you a stronger Will(power).

These are all possible solutions, there are others.

2 Likes

Thank you. The last week I reduced the physical fields and returned to Aura repair, PONR, Revision, all the clearing/entity/cord fields.

Thank you for the willpower, dopamine suggestions.

2 Likes

Start with all the trauma healing fields.

As long as you have traumas, you will have subconscious and unconscious self-sabotage patterns like these:

Once the traumas are healed, your subconscious mind will stop self-sabotaging you to “keep you safe”. Then you can install the beliefs of “life is easy, abundant” etc.

And avoid creating NEW trauma, by avoiding fear mongering news and similar shit.
Otherwise your subsconscious mind will again decide that it needs to “keep you safe” and create self-sabotage patterns so that you can “fit into the herd”.

5 Likes

May I DM you?

2 Likes