Safe Point Field

Thanks ! I did it the whole night, very low volume. There is a kind of calm in my house ! People slept longer it seems

5 Likes

After 2 weeks of looping this file, I can say it is great ! The remarkable aspect is the peace this file is creating in the house. Even I noticed that my dog is calmer ! Beautiful file !

8 Likes

Imagine getting this field, putting it on dimensional pocket with the starter servitor from the guild and ask it to loop the field indefinetely. No more speakers or electricity required.

5 Likes

Those who have been using it for a while now, what are the most noticeable changes you’ve seen?

Also, if you play it in one room, does it automatically cover all rooms in the house (even if doors are closed)?

2 Likes

It is a beautiful file that i listen everyday, several hours a day. Since I used it in the office (very very low volume), I have noticed a huge change between my colleagues. I have not heard fight between them when before it was so common they became angry. The boss even noticed it, she said she likes to be in our room because it feels so calm, refreshing !
I use it also at home, and my family is also very calm, much more than before. The whole house is covered, even the garden (my dog is less agitated now)

13 Likes

Thank you! It sounds amazing!

3 Likes