Saggy arms and chest

Hi
Is there anything to tighten saggy arms and chest after losing so much weight?

3 Likes

Hi, Nora. Smart Skin Tightener can be found on Patreon. Also, it’s in the Lesser Diamonds Album. New Release: Lesser Diamonds album

5 Likes

The Smart Skin Tightener from New Release: Lesser Diamonds album.

They’ve been discussing it right now in that thread, just for you. Check it out!

(Also you might want to check out the Automated Workout series for that area to give your skin something nice to hang onto.)

5 Likes

Also, listen to Collagen V2 and Skin Regeneration for a quicker and enhanced effect.

Carboxytherapy also helps a lot with saggy skin. Good luck :+1:t2:

5 Likes

But the condition is not saggy skin… The skin is fine but the arm itself is saggy would the skin thighted still work?

Because you have still some subcutaneous fat in there. And they are in your outer layer of the skin, unlike visceral fat.

Yes, smart skin tightener will def help. After all, it’s smart! :man_shrugging:

Also, you can use it:

2 Likes

That’s why I also mentioned the Automated Workout series, which will help tone the underlying muscle in addition to the Smart Skin Tightener.

Other than the muscle tone and/or saggy skin, I’m not sure what you mean when you say “saggy arms.” I think those two approaches (and which include the other suggested fields in this thread) address what you’re asking.

If not, perhaps you can give us more information about what you’re wanting to fix?

3 Likes