2 Likes

thanks captain

1 Like

Thank you dear Captain!

1 Like

Friends!

Lots of new releases on gumroad!!

8 Likes

Very Juicy ones aswell, my shopping list has grown by quite a bit.

I’m an huge fan of luck fields so the Potion it’s very attractive.

Never felt that attracted by a field since Opus Manhattan

2 Likes

Lol, so many,

firstly thought u meant those which already got threads, lol

1 Like

Self-realization series, was just working on a project on it, lol

1 Like

Woah really!

let me seee

1 Like

Ahhh I seee so the new new ones.

Wow, what else can I say, just wow

1 Like

The images are so beautiful!! Whos gonna post them.

@ecaiii is sleeping and i didnt want to since sometimes are private projects that became public.

But they sound like a series Captain just made

3 Likes

This is awesome, thank you! Quick question: Is anyone else having major trouble with Spring lately? I just bought the Egyptian Wands with the discount code and everything cleared on my banks end, but it took more than a little while to get even the confirmation of order email. I still have not received the download email, which is usually pretty instance.

So, they never sent the actual download link. I have been ordering on Spring since 2020 and have bought -literally- every field and physical item, some multiple times, so I know this is a weird occurrence that I’ve never experienced with their digital items.

I’m kinda bummed it is a holiday weekend and their customer support takes forever (I had an issue earlier this year with one of the mugs where Spring took …3 months… to deliver (because Spring had to find an entirely new printer for their mugs in general. That is literally what the support guy, who became a 3 month email pen pal, told me lol :rofl:) Has anyone else had this happen with a digital item?

I sent support an email, but I know I won’t hear back until next week because of the holiday, so I’m hoping maybe someone here who has had this issue solved can help me out! Love to all and hope whoever is reading this is having a magical and wonderful weekend! :purple_heart: :green_heart: :orange_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Hi, haven’t heard from you in a while :wink:
Everything is fine.
Within an hour (I hope sooner), they’ll send you a link to the audio manually.
Yes, that’s the system. But it is what it is :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, how are you?! It has been an intense two years offline with an unbelievable number of family, friends, and extended family all moving to the other side, so I have not been been able to post nearly as much :pensive:

The good news is, that 2 year chapter that began in March of 2022 seems to be finally wrapping up and coming to a close. Yay! I miss everyone here, but have kept up 100%, so hopefully will be able to start participating again as if I was always here.

And, just like that, as I was typing this reply, it came! How funny - I have quite literally either never noticed it not arrive quickly, or this is the first time it has ever taken more than a few minutes. It was exactly an hour, though. Thank you so much :heart_eyes: I feel like I should delete the above post, or maybe modify it to just say thank you, but I will wait til I know you’ve seen this. Thank you so so so sooo much again!

2 Likes

I think you can leave that post - such questions often arise about spring - perhaps this will also help others not to ask them again :wink:

you’ll always be welcome here. Please don’t disappear.
I’m glad you’re doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hi @Royce!! Good to see you :green_heart:

1 Like

Time conversion for Central European Time zone

When it is 1pm for GMT-7 on Monday 3 June, it is 10pm for CET countries.

2 Likes

I wanted to buy but the discount code cannot be entered

I used it not an hour ago

2 Likes