Sale information

Also guys don’t buy anything for now as there will be sale between 1-3 march. (I’ll put up sale between these date for a week or more). I’ll post a reminder in this thread from now in advance whenever I wanna put up sale so you don’t end up spending more in advance

On Patreon shop

22 Likes

Also crypto discount won’t stack up with sale discount btw. I am currently giving 5 percent discount on crypto (usdt) purchase (if field is bought via usdt even if there no sale ongoing). For example if there’s 10 percent discount on sale it won’t be 15 percent via crypto purchase and will remain 10 percent but you’re free to buy via usdt to avoid taxes. Crypto discount only applies when there’s no sale. Just informing in advance

4 Likes

It’s up till 10 march

2 Likes

Also…the same in future as well until I find a solution

3 Likes

Looking forward to it and thank you for extending.

Interestingly I am seeing different prices for the same items on the web version of Patreon vs the App.

1 Like

Apps are more expensive especially if you use iOS version. When I price a product it shows what will be the price in app. For example if I price it 150 in app it may be 220 or so. Never use that. Web Verizon’s price is original price of the product while the remaining extra from app goes to apple I think

1 Like