The Tower Of Devil

A combination of tower reversed and devil reversed card and all their positive aspects to break free from limitations and negative patterns, attachments, providing assistance in spiritual awakening and much more. It’s not just an energetic combination of the two but made into much more and something completely new and working at an entwined manner in a tailored way like as if it’s a fully new archetype in itself. It’s a smart field that works differently for each user. Has both audio and mandala. It keeps working for you passively by just owning it as well (specifically the mandala function). Also has bit of plasma aspect. This is also one of my personal favorite creation so far and had fun with during the creation process.

Will add an audio soon in a few days.

12 Likes

Really excited about it. When I saw the image was immediately reminded of the tower and then noticed the character on the side.

Breaking free and creating the new.

2 Likes

Also this acts like a singular archetype instead of combination of two. A oneness of all the functions mentioned above to create something completely different like a newly crated archetype itself (tower of devil) so it’s fully different than traditionally available cards or archetypes as a result it now has its own unique attributes which isn’t available in the individual cards

3 Likes

Early, early impressions. That feeling of “a weight being lifted off the shoulders,” especially there but throughout the whole physical body as well. My mind is rather confused as well. Like, “what is this and what’s going on…” In a good and kind of fun way.

As I was writing I’m also feeling like a column through the central channel of my being. Kind of interesting in that I haven’t perceived or experienced at all before.

update:

Summary

minor but a little more comprehensive

Could feel a restructuring, more coherence. All around. Physical, energetic bodies. I’m attributing it to the plasma. My sense.

Smart field feels uniquely smart. Was meditating alone, and someone I interact with regularly entered my periphery sense of awareness. Could feel the tower of devil shift towards attachments, sentiments, things holding me back that I associate with or have experienced with them. The change felt like that initial movement of a whip being placed in motion.
When meditating if my attention goes to an experience or person, I could sense it at work. Like interacting with whatever energies holding onto.

Physical there is a lightness. I imagine that I’ve lost weight or look and feel that I have. Removal of energies I’ve been attached to, and had been inhabiting me, even after repeated attempts at successfully doing so. It was the attachment, that had been pervasive.
Skin is healthier all around; smoother, cohesive, tensile. Reminds me of the effect an energetic suit can have. Whereas this is more from the detachment and breaking free of lower energies.

The detachment. Probably one of my favorite parts of it. Can still feel emotion and have thoughts, but it’s like a lessening of repeated patterns, or conditioned-by-life-experiences of behaviors. A letting go of a lot of things that aren’t necessary or of value. But it’s more than that too. I’m continuing to comprehend what is and what else is going on.

Personally its directly significant to something that I’ve been working on to realize for the last several months, and may have been needing for quite some time. May very well be a part of a concluding process. Incredibly grateful.

Thank you Equilibrium

7 Likes

Thanks for the detailed review. It’s a completely new alchemical creation (by combining pre existing elements) that never existed before like some other stuff I’ve put out so I’m curious to see how this will affect people overtime. Glad you’re having fun with it. Feel free to share more if you have anything later here or in private as I’m more interested in collecting data to improve things further if possible

3 Likes

Still planning an audio for this one?

1 Like

Will be up today or tomorrow probably

1 Like

Kind of obvious but there is noticeably more energy, with less of the above. My mind is kind of adapting and figuring out what to do/how to utilize it. Even staying up much later than usual, doing random things.

3 Likes

Audio uploaded for this one

4 Likes

I was meditating with this while gazing out at blue sky, drifting clouds, toward the end of a day. Felt a lot of energy just drop. Like falling through some transporial space below. Kind of cool.

3 Likes

Need to get this before sale ends :)

1 Like

Anyone reading this, try combining it with Shadow Worker 3. And possibly with The All Cleaner (dont own that yet). Quite possibly this trifecta may be key to absolute freedom.

1 Like

Using this extensively now and got a feeling this may very well be called “The Soul Washer”. Very effective in dealing with intrusive thoughts created via attachments, crappy thought patterns etcetera. Eventually makes the inside (Soul) naturally surface to the outside because the debris are gradually removed (and permanently I might add!).

Imo this should also be combined with The Clock of Karma for that “squeaky clean and happy af” effect lol

1 Like