Sapien audio without music?

Hey,

Are there versions of sapien medicine audios that doesn’t contain any music? I want to listen to it while asleep, but since I sleep in the same room as my family, I wont be able to have any sound on… So, I am looking for a music-free version of the sapien audios…

Or is there any way to separate the music from the sapien audio myself?

Please let me know…

Thanks!

4 Likes

It would be awesome to have such creations, someday, but in the meantime, mandalas, cards and headphones (using Sapien Medicine audios with headphones) can be very useful.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply!

I heard that sapien prefers to listen it on speaker than on headphones, so would it be safe? And I don’t think it would be safe to sleep with headphones on, it may damage my ears.

And, can you tell me more about mandalas or cards? Never heard of them before… Sorry I am new to this :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Some fields are more recommended to be listened on speaker(s), but again, they work either way.

If you use headphones, keep it at low to medium volume, especially while sleeping, to avoid damaging your ears.
Personally, I already know which audios are louder, so I would avoid these over night; organizing/reviewing your playlist before sleep is the best choice, imo.

Mandalas and Cards are fields, but not offered as audios/not imbued to audios, but to images (although morphic fields are above my knowledge - yes, I can read about them, but they are very advanced stuff).

Thats really interesting… Do you know any resources where I can learn more about them?

1 Like

The only thing that I know of is the search function, where you can find posts or threads about mandalas.

Alright, thank you so much!!

1 Like