Sapien Male Enhancement?

A creator of the caliber of Sapiens that has audios for almost every physical and spiritual need of a person, it kinda struck me how he doesn’t have on his channel one on this topic.

I am sure 99% of the male fan base has wondered the same thing at one point. Maybe I should have posted in “general discussion” but any advice/guidance on this subject?

But, there is…

1 Like

The Real Reason Male Enhancement Won’t Work

1 Like

Its on his patreon

5 Likes

Why doesn’t he upload it on YouTube then?

Nope. Maybe on his patreon which only a small group of subscribers have an access to, but there’s not any that is available to the public audience at least.

This is just a consolation and “feel-good” post made towards the targeted group. Does not answer my question at all.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/two-downloads-on-17180903

2 Likes

Well its pretty cheap and the fields there are far more worth than 5$

7 Likes

Anyone can have access to it, 5 USD cost is not a huge gatekeeper, come on…

He deleted it, search the forum a bit and you’ll see why if you want to know.
Basically my understanding is that it was attracting the wrong kind of crowd/comments, along with androstenol.

4 Likes

I agree with you. Didn’t think it’d be this cheap. My only experience with a paid field is when I browsed and stumbled upon one that costed around $100, so I assumed a field such as male enhancement would be around that amount or even more.

2 Likes

Understandable.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I’ve the patreon version from back when it was up on patreon
Didn’t use it much
But someone said it’s really ineffective so Sapien deleted it
Is it true??

No its still on patreon AFAIK

1 Like

Since you have the patreon version, you can use it and see whether or not it’s effective for you, right?

1 Like