Sapien Medicine - Album 4

Unusual to drop download links :eyes:

free downloads I guess lol

:joy::joy::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat: I try to recover from narssastic attacks …

2 Likes

Yeah, keep thinking and guessing buddy
It’s not like we already similar albums for patreon only…

3 Likes

someone flagged it lol

2 Likes

Why is everything getting flagged huh, so frustrating, I can’t take it anymore… not knowing “why” lol
It’s not even funny

The temptation to flag this… :smile:

7 Likes

4 Likes

Why do people write things without thought and then delete them a couple minutes later, so frustrating, I can’t take it anymore… not knowing “why” lol

ahem.

Easy…

13 Likes

You just explained it.
So people flag things without thought ?
Why are you even talking bro ? lol

Plus, the deleting stuff is Dewbob’s fault (yeah I said). I stopped doing it a long time ago. Same for a lot of inappropriate stuff I used to say…

1 Like

11 Likes

I was just messing with you…but let’s not start this PHILLIP…
you’re on the thinnest of thin ice around AS IS…

So like I said… maybe go EASY when complaining about things you don’t like OTHER people doing…

10 Likes

I was doing the same

Now you’re talking, let’s keep it coming

Links have been fixed, looks like I posted the downloaded links for each audio, but this only works for those who have Sapiens Patreon accounts, so it was flagged just in case…

My bad, when I created the post I just copy the text from email :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

From google:

“Follistatin has emerged as a powerful antagonist of myostatin that can increase muscle mass and strength. Follistatin was first isolated from the ovary and is known to suppress follicle-stimulating hormone”

" Follistatin is a well-kept secret known by bodybuilders. The science on this valuable peptide protein is still relatively new, but according to a few clinical trials, the peptide can increase muscle growth up to 200 percent, reduce body fat, and boost your fertility, whether you’re a man or a woman."

This is great for people who want to build muscle and lose weight!
It is like the opposite of myostatin, the protein that limits muscle growth. This Follistatin audio increases and accelerates it…

Use this field 2-3 times, overuse can have negative side effects. Use wisely

Thank You @Captain_Nemo for these fields!!
:pray: :pray:

22 Likes

8 Likes

weathers nice today

8 Likes

Niceee. I dont even know what to listen to first :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We are going up guys!!! Theres not coming back :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

15 Likes

Depths of your soul is a big move…damn.

Thanks Dream.

Vibration of Divine Love -> Depths of Your Soul -> Become Whole -> Self Love & Acceptance -> Extreme Self Confidence

21 Likes